Ep. 5

Produce X 101 Debut Analysis - Ep.11

17. Song Yuvin (The Music Works) 12-17

I would say he would be around the 10-13 range at the end. Among the DIs, he is the most dangerous right now as his position as main vocal is currently taken by Seongwoo. It's also likely that he would get all the Gookhan picks as he didn't make it this round. The TPs probably voted both members together, and they didn't rise as high as other people, which makes Yuvin pretty dangerous as he had a CP to have TP. If he doesn't become C for the final stage, he would likely not to make it, but if he gets the "boost vote" spots, he might be able to grab the last spot at the 10th place. He is talented but due to the editing and constant pursuit of Main Vocal with Suhwan, he has gotten some backlash among netizens, making his ranking drop. 

 

18. Ham Wonjin (Starship Entertainment) 14-18

A new victim of evil editing, in addition to his throat condition, it's obvious that Starship has given up on him. As the last place among the Starship trainees, it's safe to say that his OP are the least among all and he will not be able to debut through the program. He might be left back at Starship to start a new group with other Starship trainees, or maybe form a temporary group with other trainees who didn't make it for the program.

 

19. Tony (Hongyi Entertainment) 27-19

In Tony's case, he suddenly popper up so many ranks after being the Center of Monday to Sunday. It's somewhat of a miracle to me, still, to how Tony made it through all the way to the final stage. However, he really improved a lot, and is one of the hidden cards of the program. He has the concept of being a foreigner, and that might be the position for him in the debut group. However, he will need a lot of luck and OPs to get him through as his OP fandom is still very weak in size. It wouldn't be a surprise if he made it for the final, but it depends on how the other people go, and also how ajy decides he wants the group to be.

 

20. Lee Sejin (iME Korea) 19-20

The lowest chance of debut among the all 20 trainees, not only because he is the last in ranking for now, but also because of his background. He has no concept, no screentime, no position yet despite being a pretty all-rounded trainee. The amount of OP and TP also showed that he is not that popular compared to other trainees, and that would be very hard to change within a few days until the final where everyone already has formed their OP for voting.