Ep. 6 - The team I predict

Produce X 101 Debut Analysis - Ep.11

The team that I predict to debut right now is here, this one is going to include ranks as I think that can be of reference. The next chapter is going to my dreamtime, in which that will not include rankings as I don't really care who gets what rank. My picks just have to be in the lineup haha. 

1. Kim Yohan (1)

I doubt ajy will let a DI be the center of the group, and to be very honest, I think Yohan will be the 1st place even without black box voting as he is a single competitor who doesn't have relations to other trainee where his OP has to worry about. 

2. Kim Wooseok (2)

Wooseok will probably come second, and in contention for the center with Yohan. His fans might go to Jinhyuk to make sure both of them debut together, leading to him having less votes than Yohan. But overall, he will still end up 2nd place. 

3. Han Seungwoo (4)

Seungwoo will get a spot as his rank will be consisting of both him and Byungchan's OP and TP. This will also guarantee a great main vocal and leader for the group despite his age. However, as he is a very late 94liner, he will be able to be active until the middle of the last month of this contract, and I think with the current situation, he is very needed in the group. 

4. Song Hyeongjun (8)

Being one of those who is pushed by ajy since the first episode, it would be unbelievable if he doesn't make the group in a high rank. 

5. Lee Eunsang (9)

The current looks of it, he will suffer the least from TP --> OP as he is not part of any big CPs, so he should rise in ranking. 

6. Nam Dohyun (7)

I think Dohyun has a good fanbase and MBK fans might give up Hangyul is he doesn't get the boost chance, thus Dohyun should get a bit more votes than now to get him into the group. 

7. Kang Minhee (14)

Minhee will be pushed up as there should be a clear plan to push Starship trainees up in the rankings. Minhee, as a main vocal, will at least be part of the groups' subvocal and the younger line of the group.

8. Lee Jinhyuk (3)

Jinhyuk will probably make it in a lower rank due to the TP votes he has with Wooseok, but I think he is going to make it through as he gained a lot of new fans throughout the whole season. 

9. Kim Minkyu (5)

Him not making it is a joke lol, to be very honest. It would be pretty cool if he doesn't make it but yeah, he can't really be of an extremely high rank as he will be by too many netizens as his ability as not been on par with his ranking for a long time. 

10. Hwang Yunseong (13)

Yunseong has a great position for the upcoming group, thus his chances of making the group at a lower rank is highly possible. 

X position: Son Dongpyo (12)

I think for this top 10, Dongpyo will be the one that gets the X position as he is the one that is the most steady among the other 11 trainees.