Ep. 4

Produce X 101 Debut Analysis - Ep.11

13. Hwang Yunseong (Woollim Entertainment) 20-13

Similar to Junho and Donghyun, Yunseong has little screentime. He became leader without any explanation, being the dance representative but only got little screentime with Donghyun when they showed extreme chemistry during Believer. TP has definitely saved both Donghyun and Yunseong with their chemistry since the beginning B Class. Yunseong has one advantage over the others, which is his dance ability. He is one of the best dancers in the current pool of trainees, and with the most recent episode, he has been voted as the top OP among all the trainees, which is a huge boost to his popularity. He has gained a decent amount of OP and with his labelmate Junho, he has an advantage as Woollim will probably end up with only 1 trainee in the final lineup. That person will highly likely be Yunseong with his outstanding ability and his perks. Their character concepts are similar, but Yunseong has a better development in his story line as he showed his ability to lead and also performed in several legendary stages. Compared to Starship trainees, he is also safer as there are only 2 people in Woollim left, less chances for the votes being dispersed. 

 

14. Kang Minhee (Starship Entertainment) 22-14

Similar to Junho, he had a huge popularity before the program started due to his visuals. However, due to the lack of screentime, he was not able to continue the high ranks when the episodes started to air. He is currently also dangerous, as Starship has a lot of trainees left, and also there is no way all 4 would make it. Minhee gained fans in the last stage but also, the timing was too late. It is too late to gain OP fans right now, and I think he won't be able to debut in this case. His rankings are definitely not enough for th X position, and unless ajy "boosts votes" for him, he won't be able to make it. "Boosting votes" might not even be enough, as you have to be of a high enough ranked to be boosted, but his current rank of 14 is extremely dangerous as this is TP, OP would only lower his rank as he was the only Starship trainee to rise in this current ranking. 

 

15. Koo Jungmo (Starship Entertainment) 5-15

Jungmo is probably one of the safer ones currently among the current lower ranked trainees for this stage. This drop in rankings will definitely gain more votes for Jungmo, and earn him more OP. His case for X position is also pretty strong if he needs it, as he is one of the few who has never dropped out of the top 10 except for this round. We see Starship (and/or Mnet) trying to save Minhee rather rhan Jungmo, and I think they are a similar case, and it depends on who has more OP during the finals. We see him finally being desparate when he realised that he is being "given up" thus he tried out for center. However, Jungmo is a mixed case, as there are a lot of strong X position contenders, and it depends on how the top 10 turns out. Jungmo doesn't have as strong as a position than Minhee thus it is also reasonable to think that he will lose to Minhee. His drop in rankings might have been overlooked due to the shock of Haenamie but his drop in rankings also show that he is dangerous, which could either boost fans or do the opposite.

 

16. Lee Hangyul (MBK Entertainment) 15-16

Hangyul's chance of debuting is one of the lowest after this episode, he doesn't have a lot of charm to gain new fans, and neither did he gain a lot of screentime in this last episode. His injury also prevented him from giving a better performance although he was part of one of the legendary stages, Move. This would also prevent him from going full on for the center selection, which stops him frm the last chance of getting a bounce of live votes that day. His voice is pretty decent but it's not enough to grasp someone's ears and it would be hard to bounce back from just the last episode.