Chapter 1

My Love From The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon, Sana, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun openly stares at the new teacher, still shocked that someone so young will be a teacher in high school. 

Jihyo was explaining everything the new teacher needed to know especially the troublesome students.

The young teacher merely nodded as a sign that she fully understand everything that Jihyo explained to her.

Smiling, Jihyo offers her hand towards her, thanking her then she leaves the office.

The young teacher then stood up and went to look for her desk.

Seeing this, Sana makes her way towards the girl, smiling.

“Need some help?” She asked.

“No thanks. I think I can handle this myself.” The young teacher bluntly answered as she easily found her desk and dump her bag on top of the table.

Sana stares at the young teacher in shock. The way she answered is too blunt. 

She can hear how her friends' snickers from behind.

“Do you want anything?” The young teacher asked Sana, blankly staring at her.

“Uhm..your number.” Sana blurted out, mentally facepalming herself for being flirty and stupid in front of the newcomer. 

“I’m sorry, I won't give my number to a stranger like you. ” The young teacher said as she sat down in her seat, shamelessly ignore Sana.

“How rude.” Dahyun whisper.

“Sana is her sunbae but look at how the newcomer being savage and rude to Sana,” Chaeyoung muttered, clicking her tongue in annoyance. 

Sana pouts, totally sad that the girl won't open up. 

“Well, my name is Sana. Now we are not strangers. What's your name? ” Sana introduced herself with a grin. 

“Chou Tzuyu.” 

“Chewy? ” Sana repeated.

“Tzuyu. Not Chewy.” 

“Ohh! That's a cute name for a young teacher like you.” 

“Did Sana flirted with the newcomer?” Dahyun asked, her eyes widen in shock.

“Wow, that girl doesn't know when to flirt and not to flirt in a certain situation huh,” Jeongyeon mumbles softly to her no jam bro, Chaeyoung.

“That's Sana for you. A snake.” Chaeyoung stated.

“I need to go now,”  Tzuyu said as she stood up from her seat, grabbing the things she needed for her lesson.

“Wait! I will go with you! I will bring you to your classroom.” Sana exclaimed as she also grabbed her things from her desk then leave the room with Tzuyu.

Meanwhile, at a certain classroom, Jihyo found herself standing in front of the trouble maker students in her university. 

Somehow, the students know when to shut up and behave especially when their principal can be scary w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter