Chapter 4

My Love From The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Lately,I've been watching bullies getting beat up by the person they bullied and I was thinking,hey,what if I apply this in my story? And boom,here it is. My new inspiration.

No to Bullying. Any kind of bullying can cause serious consequences to the victim and the suspects.

Chapter 4: The Bullies,The Bullied and the Professor


The girl couldn't help but feel scared right now. Being cornered by the jockies and their cheerleaders girlfriends can be a little intimidating to a frail girl like her. 
She doesn't know when they starts bullying her but all she knows that this must be stop. She cannot handle the feeling of being scared everytime she want to go to school. All she wanted to do in her life is to study,graduate and look for a high paying job to make her parents proud. 

But this people ruin everything. They keep on stealing her lunch money,destroying her things and vandalizing her locker. They even threaten her verbally and slightly abuse her physically. 

She wanted to cry out for help to the other teachers especially Ms. Yoo,Ms.Son,Ms.Minatozaki and Ms. Kim ,who can really help her but sadly,those jerks threaten her that they will hurt them too. 

For she love the women so much,she keep quiet and let them bully her until they got bored. 

Right now,she was being pinned by Kazuo,a japanese native basket ball player in her school.

“Hey,you . Give us your money!” He demanded as he glares at the girl.

“But..this is for my lunch..” Chaeryoung weakly whimpered, shutting her eyes close.

“So? I don't care! You can starve to death! No one cares about you,anyway.” Kazuo sneered as he tighten his grip around Chaeryoung’s uniform.

Chaeryoung could only whimper in pain. That's all she can do. 

“What do you think you are doing to my student? ” Someone asked behind Kazuo’s back, scaring everyone around the vicinity.

“What the !? Who the are you?” Kazuo glares at the person with hate.

“A professor who happens to witness a student bullying my student.” The stranger answered. 

Chaeryoung stares at the stranger,confuse. She haven't seen that person in her class. 

Kazuo stares at the stranger for a moment then at his group. 

“Professor huh? Pfft--- HAHAHAHAHAHA,can you believe that guys!? This young looking girl infront of me introduce herself as a professor!” Kazuo lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter