Chapter 2

My Love From The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the introduction,Jihyo and Sana left in order for Tzuyu to start her work.

The students were now totally curious about their new homeroom teacher while the others are excited to have another victim to be play with. 

Pulling out a white board marker,Tzuyu wrote her name on the board.

“Let me repeat what I said before incase some of you have difficulty in hearing or just plainly didn't listen to me.” Tzuyu started.

“My name is Chou Tzuyu,your homeroom teacher.” She continue before she grabbed her book from her bag and open it.

“Turn to page 394.” She commanded,making some of the students whines.

“Hey! You cannot just introduce yourself then starts the lesson! You need to learn your students’ name!” One of the students exclaimed from their seat.

“Oh? But I am not interested about ‘getting to know each other’ session.” Tzuyu cooly said as she stares at the students. 

“It's not fair. It's your first time being our homeroom teacher but you do this!” Another student voiced out their complain towards  Tzuyu.

“Fair huh? Does making fun of your previous homeroom teacher till he resign from his job,sounds fair? This is your fault to begin with. If you haven't done such childish and rude things toward your previous homeroom teacher,I won't be here.” Tzuyu said as she glares at her students.

The students quickly bow their heads ,embarassed from what their teacher said and scared because of Tzuyu’s glare.

Tzuyu inwardly smirks when she saw her students’ reaction.

“Grab your book and turn to page 394.” 

-----

Hours pass by,the school bell rings,signaling everyone in the campus that it's break time. 

Tzuyu looked up from her book,frowning when she hears how her students cheered from their seat. 

The students right now are happy to have their break time after the tremendous seat work that their teacher ordered them to do.

Imagine them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter