Chapter 3

My Love From The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Someday,you will find someone to love other than me. Someone who will love you just like how I love you.” The woman said to the alien girl,smiling weakly at her as she lay in her bed.

“And I hope that they will love you for who you are..” She added.

“Please..Don't go. I don't want you to leave me. ” The alien begged,tears falling down from her eyes. 

“I am so sorry..” The woman muttered weakly as she try to wipe the tears away from her beloved. 

“For I cannot promise you that I will be okay. I know that there might be a time where I need to leave you behind..” She added.

“Please, let me use my abilities! I have an ability to heal you!” The alien begged as she pull the woman's hand close to her lips,kissing them softly.

“I don't want to lose you...not right now when I know how to love someone so bad.” The alien added as she can feel her heart breaking in the inside when she saw how sick her beloved is.

“I don't want you to do such thing,Zi-Yu. Let me rest. I want to rest.” The woman weakly said. 

Zi-Yu could only stares at the woman,broken and in pain. Why does the universe punish her so bad? 

She was snap out of her thoughts when she saw the woman reaching for something in the bedside table. 

Zi-Yu noticed that it was a leather-covered book that the woman always bring with her. 

The woman grunted as she pushed herself to the limit. She want to grab the book.

Seeing the woman struggle,Zi-Yu leaned forward and grab the book for her.

She was about to hand it to the woman when she notice the title of the book. 

“You who came from the stars by Im Kyuyeon.” Zi-Yu read outloud,surprise when she saw her beloved’s name in the front page. 

“What is this?” Zi-Yu asked,confused.

The woman smiles as she lean back in her bed,smiling. 

“A book.” She answered playfully.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter