Pilot Chapter

My Love From The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 1

The year 1769

Zhou Zi-Yu found herself wandering, totally bored, and clueless about the place she was in.

She had been stuck on this planet for how many years now.

She needed to look for someplace to stay in. A place where she can permanently live. Being a nomad isn't good. 

Making her way to a cliff, she found someone in trouble. A young woman struggling. She was about to fall at that time.

Zhou Zi-Yu hesitantly took a step forward, not sure about using her abilities to help a stranger. If she exposed herself, she might get in trouble but right now, there's someone who needed her help.

“Help me! Please! ” The woman cried out, keeping a tight grip unto the rocks. 

With that, Zi-Yu quickly rushes to the woman, grabbing unto the woman's hand and easily lift her to safety, thanks to her super-strength.

The woman was shocked. It was her first time to see someone who easily carries her without breaking any sweat.

“Thank you..” She whispers as she bows down in front of Zi-Yu as a sign of gratefulness.

“It's okay,” Zi-Yu said as she took a step back, silently observing the woman. She notices that the young woman was beautiful. 

“How can I repay you? For saving my life?” The woman asked as she grasped her hands around Zi-Yu’s. 

Zi-Yu awkwardly stares at the woman then pulled her hands from her.

“There's no need for you to do that..” She mumbles.

“No, I need to do this. As the heiress of Im family, I need to repay someone who helps me.” The woman said.

Zi-Yu frown at what the woman said then she relented.
“Fine. What about helping me find a place to live in?” 

The woman smiles as she nods.
“I can do that. I have a lot of houses that I owned but I haven't used it.” 

“Thank you.” Zi-Yu bows down. 

“Come, I will lead you to that place. Don't hesitate to call me if you need some assistance.” The woman said as she started walking. 

“By the way, what's your name?” The woman asked.

“Zi-Yu..you?” 

“My name is Im--”

Kring Kring Kring Kring

An alarm blared throughout the room, walking up to someone from its sleep.

Sitting up, she slowly stretches its stiff body. She tilts her head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter