No in the Kitchen!!!

Coffee? No Thanks.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jisoo, sweetie, I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have suggested that date.”   

Jisoo massaged her temples while adjusting her laptop screen. 

She was busy doing paper works when Chaeng called her. 

“Chaeyoung-ah. It’s not your fault. Besides, I think I’m just a little bit rusty.  It’s not a big deal.”  She tried giving the girl on the other line a reassuring smile. 

But Chaeyoung wasn’t satisfied, she knew Jisoo to the bone.  

This is a big deal. 

Ever since that incident with Jennie, Jisoo was never the same. She’s still romantic, yes. But she got hesitant on taking leap of faiths.  

Especially when it comes to dating. 

But she thought her friend doesn’t want to talk about it right now. So, she just shrugged it off. Maybe some other time.  

“How’s work? Is  Seulgi still coming at your neck?”  Chaeng said, completely changing the topic. 

“Work’s fine, the paper works are unending, but it’s fine. As for  Seulgi , well she’s still annoying as hell. She keeps on nagging and nagging.  She even  scolded me this afternoon, said I should be at the office at all times. I didn’t know the position given to me was a security guard.”  She ranted. 

Jisoo works at her family’s company ran by her sister, Seulgi. She thought of earning up first before proceeding to Med School. 

“Why?  Where’d you go after the date? Bora said it ended after lunch.”  

“I-uhm-I went to  Jennie’s office.”  

“Why? Is she fine??”  

“Yeah yeah. Just checked her and brought her coffee.”  

“*cough*whipped*cough*”  Chaeng fake coughed. 

“ I’m sorry what? I didn’t catch that. I think the signal here’s a bit crappy.”  

“Oh, nothing unnie.”  She replied, innocently smiling. 

Lisa’s  gonna  flip when she  hears  about this.  

 

                                                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

alien_aussie :  LISA!!!!!! 

thai_alien :  CHAYOUNGAAAAAH 

alien_aussie :   WHAT 

thai_alien :   WHAT 

 

alien_aussie :   Oh..... 

alien_aussie :   HAHAHAHAHA 

alien_aussie :   You go first 

thai_alien :  No, you first. I’ll always put you first. (: 

alien_aussie :   shut up  

 

 

alien_aussie :   You know what, just open the door. I’m here outside 

 

She’s what!?  

 

Lisa went to get the door, and there stood a freezing blonde. “H-hey.”  Chaeng greeted, rubbing her sleeves. 

 

“What the , Chae ? It’s negative degrees! What are you doing here at this hour?”  

“R-really?  Yo -u  c-chose to  sc-cold me ins-stead of in-vi-viting  me inside?”  

Lisa sighed and gestured the other girl to come inside.  

She hanged her coat at the rack on the side of the door “Is Jennie  unnie  sleeping?”  Chaeng whispered. 

“ No.”  She laughs.   “I’m afraid s he’s very  VERY  much WIDE awake.”  

She gave Lisa a very confused look. Almost everyone knew Jennie doesn’t stay up late, except if it’s very urgent. 

Lisa looked back to where the other girl is and sighed “Don’t give me that look, even I was surprised.”  

“What happened?”  She replied, still whispering. 

“Can you stop whispering.”  Lisa laughs, causing Chae’s  eyebrows to furrow “I told you, she’s wide awake like an owl on duty.”  

She looked up, where Jennie is “ Yo! Jennie!  Chae’s  here!”  

“WHA- Oh! Hi Chaeyoungah!”  

“Hey Jen!”  

Lisa walked to the kitchen while Chaeng followed. 

“So,”  She said while scanning the content of their fridge. Nothing. I live  with a rich bachelorette  and we have nothing aside from water.  

“So.....”  

“Why are you here  Chaeyoungah?”  

Chaeyoung tells her about her and Jisoo’s VC a while ago, and Lisa also talked about busting Jennie while playing tetris. 

“They’re so oblivious!! How can they be oblivious!!”  Chaeng growled, chugging her glass of water 

Lisa laughed at the sight “Now, now there’s no need to shout. The owl can hear us. ”   

“Besides, I think they’re not being oblivious-”  Chaeng looked at Lisa, waiting what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter