006

Midnight Talk: a series

“What’s wrong?” You baby-talked to Johnny who was behind you and just sneaked his arms around your waist.

“Nothing.” He pouted as he rested his chin on your shoulder.

“Nothing,” you parroted his word as you squished his cheeks.

He tightened his embrace. “We’ve been busy in the past month. We barely have our own time together. Just the two of us.”

You hummed responding him. Yet your eyes were still on your laptop, and your fingers were typing quickly on the keyboard. Luckily Johnny was okay with you still working on this and that on a bright Sunday morning.

“And now when we do have spare time, we’re meeting the guys.” He referred to Taeyong’s lunch invitation as celebration after moving to a new house. He didn’t want to sound like he was complaining. He understood that you would never say no to Taeyong’s invitation to whatever event he had.

“Let me send this email for a second,”, you muttered. After one click, you immediately closed your laptop. Johnny was also loosing his grip on your waist as he stretched his body after bending it to back-hug you. But before you could say anything, Johnny was ready with his words.

“I miss you,” he said.

You spinned your chair around to face him. But again, Johnny was quick on his move to lean in, surprising you with a peck on your lips. Several pecks actually.

As you were not so ready, you could only blink your eyes on the first peck. “Johnny, wha—”

He cut off by peppering you with more little kisses. The back of your neck was being held by his hands so you couldn’t really flinch away but just sitting still there, receiving his love for you. You were either pouting cutely so Johnny could have more contact with your lips, or giggling in the middle of the rain of smooches.

“I’ll talk to Taeyong so we can leave early,” you managed to pause him from kissing you on and on.

“You don’t have to.” Somehow he still felt bad to separate Taeyong from his precious one.

“I thought you said you miss me?”

“I do, but…”

“Not anymore? Well, I can live with that. I’ll just stay at Taeyong’s then,” you joked.

Johnny chuckled as he gave you another peck. This boy just wouldn’t stop if you didn’t squirm much, pleading him to let go for a moment because you wanted to apply lipstick.

Even if you just had your lipstick on, Johnny still went for another quick peck. “Mmm, caramel coffee. My favorite,” he commented, noticing the fragrant of your lipbalm.