004

Midnight Talk: a series

“I didn’t know you have such a caring girl friend. Wait, is it a girlfriend or a friend who is a girl?” said Johnny as he took a seat beside Taeyong.

Taeyong smiled. “She’s someone I’ve known the longest, other than you guys.” She is my everything. Taeyong turned to Johnny and continued, “She is a good friend who is a girl.”

Johnny chuckled.

Taeyong caught his friend secretly eyeing and trailing you who was now chatting with Jaehyun on the other corner of the room. “Do you like her?”

Johnny froze. “That was sudden,” he calmly responded. “But I would be lying if I say I am not interested in her.” Johnny was being cautious with his words. He could tell from Taeyong’s expression that you were not just a friend to Taeyong, and he was sure you had secured a special place in his heart. He was sure Taeyong must have his own reason for not going all the way to you.

Taeyong smiled to himself. His eyes were glued to his latte in his hand. “Do you want me to set a date for you?”

Johnny’s eyes got widened. “Will that be okay with you?”

Taeyong chuckled. “What do you mean?”

“Well, I mean.. if it’s okay with you, I wouldn’t mind to hang out with her.”

“That’s great. I’ll tell her.” Taeyong finished his drink before he took out his phone. “And, Johnny, it’s okay because it’s you. You know I trust you.”