chilly.

jinjoo drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ugh, don’t even remind me of that.”

The younger one laughs hearing the reply. She snuggles closer to the other girl as she feels the chilly breeze that came as the night gets older. It’s true that spending the night by the river is her idea despite the cold winter in december, but the girl seating beside her doesn’t seem to mind that as well, judging from how the smile keeps growing wider each minute passed.

“Also, remember that time we were waiting for the result of our first semester’s exam?” Yujin asks, already feeling the excitement at she recalls the memories. Minjoo frowns, for a second trying to remember the exact moment the latter is talking about before nodding slightly. “What about it?”

“You were so nervous that time that you grabbed my hand and held it tightly. Well, I mean, I never see you as someone who would hold one’s hand when they're nervous or something, you know?” The blue-haired girl is already grinning (teasingly) at this point, while the older one is just trying so hard not to blush at the thought of her holding the younger’s hand because why the hell would i do that.

“Can you blame me though? I really didn’t think I did well on the exam.”

Yujin shrugs lightly, a wide grin still on her face. “I really won’t blame you. In fact, I barely could even resist the smile on my face that time. And in the other hand, you know how tiny your hands are comparing to mine? It’s kind of adorable.”

Minjoo burries her face in the oversized hoodie she’s wearing right now (yujin’s hoodie, to be exact). She also wishes she could bury the butterflies flying in her stomach because it seems like the other girl knows exactly the ways to make Minjoo’s heart flutter, as if there’s something like a recipe ready to be followed.

“I also remember you hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter