fall.

jinjoo drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s fall; autumn. Whatever you want to call it. All Yujin knows is that it’s not summer anymore since the season has changed recently. Aside from that, it’s almost evening, which means the sun is already preparing to go back to sleep. But what’s up with those sweats on her forehead and her palms?

“Yuding. Are you okay?”

The younger girl blinks, her stare then moves to meet the latter’s as her usual wide smile appears again. “I am. Why?”

“You look somewhat.. I don’t know, nervous?” Minjoo replies, a hint of hesitancy could be heard throughout her words. That’s it, that’s where the sweats are coming from. Yujin curses inside her mind, (she definitely isn’t gonna curse out loud or else she’ll get scolded for doing so), yes, she’s definitely nervous.

I mean, you can’t blame her when Minjoo looks super gorgeous today. Not that she usually wasn’t, but maybe it’s the beautiful grin Minjoo had today that can’t seem to be wiped off of her face. (yujin made a note to herself to ask minjoo about that later).

“What is it? Are you nervous to be alone with me today, Yujinie?” The older says, teasingly to be exact, which quickly earned a light scoff from Yujin in return. She totally wasn’t planning on admitting the girl’s words. “Tch, unnie, it’s not like it’s the first or the second time I’m alone with you.”

“You’re not denying it though. But alright, if you say so,” Minjoo hums softly. “May I hold your hand then?”

“W-what?”

The shorter girl lets out a small laugh, “To make sure your hands aren’t sweating right now.”

“Alright! Fine, you win.” Yujin huffs, before adding not too long after, “Maybe I am. And so what anyway? I mean, it’s not like it’s the first time I’m nervous around you, you know that.”

“You’re adorable,” Minjoo blurts out, a small smile formed on her lips (a soft one). The younger one replies with a shrug, trying hard to resist a smile that’s trying to come out, before saying, “I know. You told me that everyday.”

“Conceited. Typical Ahn Yuding.” The pale-skinned girl once again hums, earning a protest from Yujin after. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter