cursed. #2

jinjoo drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin thought she’ll finally just forgive her. But Minjoo was being annoying again and eventually the witch decided to cast another curse that slowly destroys something the girl loves the most. And this time, the princess actually did look sad for real, (it kind of made yujin feel bad, but she decided to just brush off the feelings). Two months had passed since the curse was put and nothing has changed, except now the witch is starting to get sick.

Of course the thought got in to her. I mean, she is Ahn Yujin, someone with big ego and high confidence level. But, it can’t be it, right? It can’t be that the witch is actually what the princess loves the most, and the curse is gonna backfire at her again, right? Yujin spent hours trying to figure out what the hell is happening whilst trying to keep herself from sneezing every minute, before then deciding that asking the princess herself is probably the best solution.

So she flies there again, for the first time after she casted the curse. And if usually she immediately calls the room’s owner as soon as she gets there, this time she sits by the window first as she pants, clutching her head over the headache that can’t seem to let her live. “Are you really gonna just appear out of nowhere like that? And through the window? You know there’s a door standing right th─”

“Princess,” The witch brings up her index finger, motioning the girl in front of her who has her arms crossed to shut up. And when Minjoo did, she adds, “Good. I have something to say.”

“Alright? Shoot.”

“You are so noisy. And annoying.”

Yujin almost laugh seeing the princess’ annoyed face. “Before you get to complain, those, are facts. But that’s not what I really want to talk to yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter