schoolmates.

jinjoo drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t you dare fall asleep. It’s my turn today.”

She could hear a whine coming from the younger girl who now appears to be sulking (adorably). Minjoo holds back a laugh seeing the childish act. “We made a deal!”

“Fine,” Yujin slumps into her seat, looking away. When she hears the other girl’s small giggle though, Yujin feels her heart soften. “Sleep then, I’ll wake you up later.”

The older girl only replies with a nod and a wide grin. This is one of the things why she loves having Yujin around. It had always felt lonely to her going to school alone before; she always had to try to stay awake despite her feeling sleepy as hell because she doesn’t wanna miss the stop. And not only that, she always feels safe having Yujin with her because she knows the girl will always protect her at all cost.

It also made Minjoo look forward going to school everyday because she gets to spend more time with her (favorite) member. Trust me, Minjoo have lots of friends at school. But she always finds herself wanting to have lunch with the younger girl, taking care of her,  just making sure she’s eating well. (she actually knows yujin eats really well, but maybe it’s just an excuse so she can be around the latter).

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter