heaven.

jinjoo drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, I’ve been meaning to ask you this for quite some time now.”

“Alright. Ask away.”

“How did you end up here?”

The thing is, Minjoo had met a lot of demons before. Being the guardian angel she is, it is her task to help the demons grow kind enough so they’ll (hopefully) be able to go to heaven. Though it’s been around two months now since she’s assigned to be Yujin’s guardian angel, Minjoo can’t ever think of anything she can do to help the other, for the supposedly demon is literally the sweetest thing she has ever seen her whole life.

“Easy. I’m a sinner,” Yujin simply says, with a smile on her face as her stare meet the angel’s. A small frown could be seen appeared on Minjoo’s face as she then replies, “Are you? Because judging from how kind you are to the others, you know, the way you wish everyone to have a nice day or how you’re always there for your friends, I think you’re angel-er than me, if that’s even a word.”

The demon only lets out a laugh in response, making the latter adds again, “And that. I don’t think demons smile and laugh light-heartedly like you do.”

Hearing that makes Yujin hums s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter