Friends and enemies

The sun and The moon

During the class, everyone was focused on the lesson except Ya Min.
Ya Min " to herself": Should i thank him about saving me from the Kai guy or not? If i did he will think that i'm interresed in him, but if i'm not he'll think that i'm rude. What should i do now?!
After arguing with herself, she decided to thank him, but not in a direct way. She took a paper from her bag, she wrote something on it then she passed it to Kyungsoo.
                                    
                                            ** Kyungsoo P.O.V**
I was focused on the lesson until i lowered my head to see a piece of paper on my book. With curiosity, i opened it and i started to read it. ^Thank u for helping me yesterday. I owe u that.^
First, i was confused but when i read the name that was writted at the bottom of the paper, a huge smile appeared on my face. It was from Ya Min, but what made me feel so happy is the way that she writted her name" Ya Min ^♢^"
"Cute..." i said to myself before i took my pencil and wrote on the same paper.

                                           ** Ya Min's P.O.V**
I was writting the lesson  until i saw a hand reaching my copybook, i lifted my head to see Kyungsoo pointing at the paper, like if he was telling me to read it, i took the paper and i started to read it. " ur welcome, Chu~~"
Wait?! Chu~~?!! What was that? I looked at Kyungsoo with my wide open eyes, surprised by what i just read. He just smiled at me and started writting.      
                                
                                            ** Lunch time**

Ya Min was looking for Wi Ah so she can tell her what happened her. She found her talking with Jeongyeon.
Ya Min: Wi Ah, i have something to tell u..
Wi Ah: oh? Ok go ahead..
Ya Min" grabbing her friend's wrist" : Privately..
Wi Ah told Jeongyeon that she will be back soon, then she followed her friend to the W.C, Ya Min told her everything about Kyungsoo.
Wi Ah: I can't believe that u thanked someone...I'm impressed
Ya Min: YA! I'm asking you what to do and you are saying that you are impressed!
Wi Ah:I'm sorry but you know that i'm not the good person to ask about things like that you know why ...but i guess that you should be careful. He might be a playboy
Ya Min: I think that you are right! Anyways, let' eat!
While they were heading to the cafeteria, a group of seven girls, wearing black outfits, went toward the two girls.
" you are new here, right? One of the girls said to them with a sarcastic look.
Ya Min walked toward her ,glaring." Yes we are. Now my turn, who are you and what do you want?
" I'm Sua  the leader of this group Dreamcatcher, most powerfull girl band of the school. And i just want to... say " Welcome"?
They started to laugh, while Ya Min started to get angry. Wi Ah, who was behind her friend, held Ya Min's fist as a sign to calm down.
" Get out of our way before i kick your , Ya Min threathned Sua.
" Hey, know ur limites! Also, you can't ,you and your coward friend beat us because we are more powerfull than you . By the way, which power do you have?", as short haired girl named Dami said to Ya Min.
Wi Ah was about to ask about the power thing that she talked about it but she was interrupted by the bell. " Wi Ah, let's go! Ya Min told her friend. And with that, she walked with her to their classrooms.
" This is gonna be an interesting year, girls, let's go" Sua said and everyone went to his direction.