First Day

The sun and The moon

At 7 AM, the students started waking up, they wore their school uniforms and got ready to attend their classes at 8:30 AM

"Hurry up Ya Min! We're late!" Wi Ah said as she put her shoes and grabbed her backpack, Ya Min put her glasses on and ran with Wi Ah. Ya Min and Wi Ah could find their classes thanks to Jihyo and Jeongyeon. Ya Min walked into her classroom and Wonho smelt a very sweet smell, it was addicting like the newborn babies smell, and then he knew she was his mate, but she wasn't a werewolf because she didn't recognize him as her mate. "Uhh.. My name is Kwon Ya Min I'm 17 years old and I'm from Seoul..." Ya Min shyly said and that made Wonho's wolf purr inside of him "Our mate is so cute" Wonho thaught with a smile on his face. "Good, well there are a lot of empty seats, you can choose one" the teacher Yubin said. Ya Min walked towards the seat next Wonho, but kyungsoo waved at her and then she walked past the seat next to Wonho and sat next to Kyungsoo.

**in the other class**

Dara: Hello class, welcome to your second year of high school, i'm your Science teacher ,Dara All the guys were looking at their teacher and the girls were whispering about JIN's beauty, meanwhile he was just looking through the window.

Jin(to himself): Those stupid girls will annoy me this year also, especialyy this Chanmina that will do everything to got my attention... AISSSHHH.

Dara: So class, we have a new student, please introduce yourself.

Wi Ah ( shyly): Hello, my name is Wi Ah, i hope that we can be friends. Dara:Alright, you can sit next to... JIN. Please raise your hand. JIN saw the new student then raised his hand. All the girls were glaring at Wi Ah especially Chanmina.

Chanmina( to herself): Welcome to your hell, Wi Ah. Wi Ah sat next JIN, and took her supplies. Jin( smiling): Hello, i'm KIMSEOKJIN but you can call me jin. He gave her his hand for a handshake. Wi Ah: uhhh... nice to meet you , i'm Wi Ah...uhh.. She gave him a handshake . The girls were about to die from anger. Dara: Ok class, so we are going to start with the rules of the class. First...

Jooheon and Minhyuk: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Jimin , who was sitting behind them: Here we go, again!