Moving out

The sun and The moon

"Ya Min and Wi Ah you have to listen to me, I made a decision and I'm not going back, you're going to the Lunar high school in Daegu" Kwon Bo Ah, Ya Min's aunt told the two young girls who stood in front of her desk.

    "Daegu? But why? Me and Wi Ah like it in here!! Right Wi Ah?" Ya Min asked Wi Ah already knowing that her best friend will agree.

   "Yes! Seoul is so much better than Daegu! There are lots of shopping malls, Arcade games, and play grounds!" Wi Ah said trying to convince Bo Ah.

    "And really good restaurants and good universities without forgetting that all of our friends live here" Ya Min added.

   "Don't worry girls, in Daegu you can find everything, you can make new friends and eat delicious food and find good universities and there's a teacher there, his name is Heechul, he's my best friend and he will help you, understand?" Bo Ah said as she walking to the two girls and standing in front of them.

    "But we grew up in Seoul.... We can't leave-" Bo Ah cut Ya Min mid sentence. "Enough now, go pack up your clothes and everything you'll need because tomorrow you're going to that Boarding school" Bo Ah said trying to stay calm.

    The girls couldn't say anything so they headed to their dorms and started packing their clothes.

   Suddenly Ya Min heard a knock on the door so she opened it and it was Somi. Somi was her dorm mate and one of her many friends. " Why are you packing your clothes for? Are you going to travel to somewhere else?" Somi asked her friend as she sat on her bed.

    "My aunt is going to send me and Wi Ah to another boarding school in Daegu...." Ya Min said as she folded her clothes and put them in her suitcase, Somi could see the tears in her friend's eyes so she hugged her and helped her pack.

 

 

     Next morning, the girls were waiting the bus 6 AM and Bo Ah was waiting with them, they were very sad and troubled so to cheer them up Bo Ah prepared a gift for them "Girls I have something for you" Bo Ah said as she gave them two little boxes. "What's in these boxes?" Wi Ah asked Bo Ah. "Open and see" Bo Ah told her with a smile on her face.

    They opened the boxes and they found a silver necklace with a moon, the girls were happy and they quickly put it on.

    "This necklace will protect you from any harm or danger" Bo Ah said and the two girls thanked her. 

      Bo Ah made those necklaces for them to protect them from the mythical creatures in The Lunar high school. Vampires, Werewolves, witches and more.

    The bus came and the girls got in. They waved to Bo Ah and blew kisses to her as the bus was moving away from her. They kept waving until they couldn't see each other.

     After few hours Ya Min started feeling sick and wanted to throw up. Wi Ah saw her state and quickly told the driver to stop. After stopping the bus, Ya Min quickly got out and threw up.

    Ya Min kept vomiting for time to time the whole trip until they arrived at Daegu where she felt slightly better after eating their lunch.

     Suddenly a man, in his mid thirties, good looking for his age came and stood next to their table, "You must be Ya Min!" He said pointing at Wi Ah "And you must be Wi Ah" He said pointing at Ya Min."

    The girls just kept looking at him, "uhmm no it's the other way around, she's Ya Min and I'm Wi Ah" Wi Ah told the man standing next to them. "Ohhh, sorry, m-my name's Kim Heechul and I'm a teacher from The Lunar high School, Bo Ah is my best friend" Heechul said feeling a bit embarrassed.

     "Oh yeah, she told us about you! Are you going to get us there?" Ya Min asked him as she put down her shopsticks and stood up.

     "Yes the school bus is waiting out the station for us, I'll pull the suitcases for you" Heechul said and the girls followed him out.

 

 

     After they arrived at the school, they were surprised that the school was empty so Ya Min asked him "where are the students?".

      "They went on a trip, they'll come by sunset" Heechul told the girls as they were walking to the dorms, it took forever to reach them. The school was too big.

     "So you will sleep in this room, they will be other two girls, don't worry they are very nice" Heechul said as he put the suitcases down.

    "If you need anything ask me" Heechul said. "Thank you Mr.Heechul" the girls said.
"Oh and one last thing, you are not allowed to leave the room after 9:30 PM, even if other students do, you have to stay in your room" Heechul said as he walked out and closed the door.

    "9:30? Is he serious" Ya Min said. "Yes.. 9:30".