Love from the first sight

The sun and The moon

The two girls started getting out their clothes and putting them in the lockers that were in the room.

    "Why can't we go out after 9:30 AM while other students can? That's absurd!" Ya Min told her friend as she seemed to finish her unpacking.

    "I don't know... Maybe the students have together so the teacher doesn't want us to see them?" Wi Ah said throwing her self on her bed.

     "What? No... Maybe... Well we don't know, we'll ask Mr.Heechul tomorrow. Anyways what do you think of the uniforms" Ya Min asked her best friend as she layed on her bed too.

The girls kept talking to each other for hours until some weird sounds were heard from the corridor that connects the dorms.

     "Wait... Do you hear this?" Wi Ah asked Ya Min as she lifted her head. "Hear what?" She said to her friend as she sat on her bed. "These sounds.... Let me check it out." Wi Ah told her as she quickly got up and opened the door. 
     
     She looked right and there was nothing but when she looked left she found a girl and a boy kissing, she quickly got in the room again and walked back to her bed without looking at her best friend.

     "What is it? What did you see over there?" Ya Min asked her best friend who was red from embarrassment, "Go see it yourself.... I can't tell you..." Wi Ah said digging her head in her pillow from embarrassment.

     "Fine, I'll do it" the oldest said as she stood up and walked to the door, she peeked and saw the two kissing, a smirk started showing on her lips and she got her phone out and started filming them.

     Suddenly the girl saw her and gasped, "Ah.. " Ya Min said then started running away from them, she could here the girl yelling at her boyfriend to follow her. 
     
     "Kai I think she filmed us, follow her and take away her phone now!" The girl yelled at the boy named Kai.

     Wi Ah could hear her yelling so she ran to the corridor and then she saw Ya Min running until she reached the end of the corridor and turned left. "Oh my God not from the first day" Wi Ah facepalmed her self and ran after them.

     Ya Min kept running with a big smile on her face  as she heard Kai telling her to stop. Of course she didn't and she kept running faster untill she bumped into someone and it made her fall on the floor.

    "God, what are you made of? Platinum?" Ya Min said adjusting her glasses. "Uhh.. I-I'm sorry, here take my hand" The mysterious boy said and help her to stand up. 

    Once he layed eyes on her, he fell in love with her, she was his ideal type, a girl with plump lips, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes with cute baby pink glasses that fitted her pretty face .

    "Why were you runni-" The boy said but he was stopped by a furious Kai. "Kyungsoo hyung thanks for catching her. Now you little give me that phone" Kai said his eyes turning a bit red but it wasn't noticeable.

     Suddenly, Kyungsoo pinned Kai to a nearby wall and his eyes turned red, "If you call her a one more time, I will rip you apart with my bare hand, understood?"

    Everyone around them just stood surprised specially Ya Min and Wi Ah who kept looking at each other.