Roommates

The sun and The moon

Kyungsoo was pinning Kai to the wall, his eyes were red from anger and his fangs were showing, "H-Hyung... C-Calm down..." Kai stuttered until a tall boy appeared and it was Chanyeol, Kyungsoo's best friend.

     "Kyungsoo let go of him" Chanyeol said as he hardly pulled Kyungsoo off of the poor Kai. Kyungsoo recognized that everyone was looking at him, and starts to calm down, then he went to his dorm with Chanyeol, while Kai was giving death glares to Ya Min. 
     
     "What are you doing? Everyone to his dorm..NOW" Kai yelled at the students who surrounded them. 

     Wi Ah and Ya Min walked away leaving  Kai and his girlfriend Jennie alone.
     
     In their way, Wi Ah kicked her friend's
"Ouch! What was that for!?" Ya Min told WiAh who was crossing her arms and glaring at her.

     "Can't you stop FILMING OTHERS WITHOUT PERMISSION, YOU'RE INVADING THEIR PRIVACY. Sometimes i think that i'm older than you!" Wi Ah scolded the older girl.
     
      "Yeah yeah, whatever... I'm just trying to get excluded from this school to I can go back to Seoul" Ya Min said looking down as she remembered her old school and friends.
       
     "I can feel that this guy will not let you escape from what you've did easily. If it wasn't for that guy named Kyungsoo you would be dead now" The younger one said.
     
" I'm not scared of anyone. Tomorrow will be our first day at school so let's go back to our dorms." Ya Min said.

"Aiiisshhh. You never listen to me." Wi Ah sighed.

"Did you see the guy named kyungsoo, he almost kicked the boy's if that tall guy didn't interrupt" Ya Min said smiling to herself.

"Yeah! Maybe he fell for you? You know, love from first sight" Wi Ah said nudging the older girl.

"Ya! Stop thinking like that! The last thing I want is date someone. Even if he didn't protect me I would've used my martial arts " She said punching the air.

     When they got in their new dorm, two pretty girls jumped out of the closets to surprise the new ones, the right one was tall and had a really short blond hair the left one was short and had long brown hair.

     They had a big smile on each others faces
"WELCOME GIRLS" the tall one who was named Jeongyeon said, "FINALLY WE HAVE SOME COMPANY" Jihyo who is the short one said.

     "Hi... My name is Ya Min and this is my best friend Wi Ah." Ya Min introduced herself and Wi Ah to the two girls.

      The girls kept talking together about girly things until night came and they fell asleep.


      Meanwhile Wonho was speaking to some of his bestfriends : Shownu, Kihyun, Joheon. "Haven't you seen that fight between the two vampires, Kai and Kyungsoo?" Kihyun asked the others. 
      
      "No, What happened?" Shownu asked him. "Well Kai insulted a new girl, I heard she arrived here with her best friend today when we were in the school trip, then Kyungsoo got angry at him and threatened him" Kihyun responded. 

     "Well maybe he fell in love with her, you know LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT" Jooheon said making a heart with his hands. Suddenly a low growl was heard from Wonho that surprised the other boys.

     "Wonho? Are you okey?" Kihyun asked him. "Uh.. Yeah... It's just my wolf... He couldn't stop howling in my head and when Jooheon spoke he started to growl" Wonho said putting his hand on his head.

      "You should rest Wonho, being an Alpha isn't easy" Shownu told Wonho putting a hand on his shoulder and giving him a slight squeeze.