Formalities

Trust is like a glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Standing in the court for trial Baekhyun feels he gonna breakdown totally. Infront him his father is standing as opposition in the opposite section . Baekhyun tries to control himself . He is afraid now thinking what's going to happen now.

Before Baekhyun could understand anything,the trial starts . Everything was ready , just they were waiting for Baekhyun's arrival .

Kai handled everything is so skilled way . According to statement of Baekhyun's father he left without saying anything to Baekhyun and Baekhyun is just victim of situation . He was hiding in a distant village from city. Everything he states is just to prove innocence of Baekhyun in this case .

After Baekhyun father's statement everything goes on Baekhyun's favour . Baekhyun's statement is just now formality. 

Although Baekhyun says what he did was just to save his father knowing the police were there to arrest his father . Kai quickly handles everything so that Baekhyun can't say anything to distract again.

Hopefully the trial ends with the statement from the court that Baekhyun will be let free from police custody while Mr. Byun will be taken under police custody .

Kai stands infront Baekhyun after declaration and says softly,.

" Baekhyun-shi, everything gonna be okay from now ."

But Baekhyun can't hear anything , nothing is entering in his brain . He can see police is taking his father away.

" No, let me talk with my Dad."

Baekhyun rushes towards his father . Kai orders the police to let Baekhyun to have few minutes with his father.

Baekhyun hugs his father and sobs,
" Dad,no. "

" I am so sorry,my son . I was totally disconnected with the world. Because of me you have suffered a lot. If I ever knew they have taken you instead of me ,I won't let them to take you. Forgive me, Baekhyun," Baekhyun father says in shaking guilty voice.

"Dad,no. Please,no .. Don't talk like that. I love you so much."

" Take care of yourself . I can never forgive myself . They hurt you in such condition because of me ," Mr Byun sobs and releases him from Baekhyun's hug . It's better to keep himself away from Baekhyun . He doesn't want anyone to hurt Baek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter