Traumatized

Trust is like a glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Baekhyun has miscarriaged the baby he was carrying ."

" What!!! " Chanyeol can't believe what's going on.

" Sorry for your loss , Chanyeol . The fetus was only about 4 weeks ."

" Baekhyun is always on injectable birth control . This can't be happen."

" Are you sure Baekhyun wasn't ever in any delay in taking next doses ?... And... Sometimes birth control failure can occur . Unfortunately this happened ."

Now Chanyeol can remember the 2 weeks delay to take next injectable birth control has made this . Baekhyun was pregnant with his baby . But unfortunately they lost it.

"I want to see him."

"Baekhyun will be placed in cabin . There you can see him. But he is still under deep sedation because of anaesthesia . So,be careful"

Baekhyun has been placed on cabin now. Looking at unconscious Baekhyun, Chanyeol feels like his heart gonna break into pieces. It was not Baekhyun's fault for what his father did .Chanyeol shouldn't behave rude with him last night .

" I am so sorry , Baek. The one who has shoot you have to pay for hurting you And your family too for using you as bait . They made us to lose our baby," Chanyeol mumbles.

Chanyeol stands up. He needs to know what actually happened . He gets into car to go Byun mansion. When he arrives at Byun mansion, it's already under police guard as Mr Byun is still missing. Even the people inside working for Byun mansion are under interrogation and are not allowed to leave this place now. The police let Chanyeol enter as he is a prosecutor.

After entering Chanyeol straightly asks the maid he gets infront,

"Where the shooting happened?"

The maid knows Chanyeol very well as Baekhyun's boyfriend. She is still under shock for what's happening in his master's family. She replies in anxious voice,

" It happened in study room,Mr. Park, Is master Byun okay? He is in hospital now ? How could they shoot our innocent master Byun? "

Chanyeol doesn't know what to answer. He skips the questions and asks,

" Police has checked every CCTV camera ? In study room too?"

"No... In study room not yet. They are more busy in interrogation and searching inside Byun mansion."

Chanyeol enters in the study room. This largest study room is always so confusing for him . Once he was lost inside this zigzag pattern . Later Baekhyun laughed a lot seeing the video of Chanyeol searching for way inside corridors of this study room.

Baekhyun learnt him some tricks , in every corridor there's hidden map . The whole area is under always surveillance by CCTV . 

Chanyeol brings down CCTV camera to check footages . He plays the footages on the desk laptop. Yes, Baekhyun can be seen to be hiding . The polices were calling him but still he was trying harder to kept hidden . He was totally barehanded. Why Baekhyun was doing that?

And now the young police who found out Baekhyun first can be seen. He aimed at Baekhyun without thinking twice. He shot twice on Baekhyun. Baekhyun can be seen to scream in pain. No, these are going beyond tolerance for Chanyeol. Chanyeol stops playing the footages. He keeps the camera inside his pocket. It's the evidence to file lawsuit against the police.

He checks the place where Baekhyun was shot. The floor is containing dried blood.....The blood with which Baekhyun was forming Chanyeol's baby inside his body .... Baekhyun's blood ... Their baby's blood.... 

Chanyeol takes leave from Byun mansion for court. The police has to pay for it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter