Possessiveness

Trust is like a glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Chanyeol wakes up in the morning,he finds Baekhyun has already got up. Chanyeol gets up and takes a refreshing shower.Then he goes to the kitchen. He finds out Baekhyun is cooking for breakfast.

Baekhyun is in a long baby pink colour long shirt with navy blue colour shorts. The shirt is so long that only small parts of shorts can be seen. Baekhyun is exactly looking like a doll . A Barbie doll.

Chanyeol backhugs Baekhyun and sniffs on his neck . The lavender body wash that Baekhyun usually use during shower is Chanyeol's favourite.

" Good morning,my baby doll."

"Good morning ,Yeol. Are you hungry? Just give me 5 minutes for the French egg omelette?" Baekhyun turns back to his boyfriend.

" Lemme help you, Baek," Chanyeol kisses on Baekhyun's plump pink lip . Then he moves towards kitchen counter ,takes two eggs.he breaks two eggs in bowl and beats them with egg beater . Baekhyun takes it from yeol's hands and say him to sit in dinning table while adding salt and bell peppers in the egg mixer.

Baekhyun has already served bread,jam,jelly, bacon in table. He returns to dinning table with a tray with just prepared butter toast,coffee and French egg omelette . That's Chanyeol's favourite.

"You are becoming so expert day by day, Baek," Chanyeol can't help saying these.

" Yeah... Only for you," Baekhyun smiles. This Baekhyun ,and the Baekhyun when he wasn't in relationship with Chanyeol is very different. Baekhyun has learnt a lot things only for Chanyeol. The boy who didn't even know how to make a cup of tea ,now can do a lot of things.

After breakfast , Chanyeol helps Baekhyun to wash dishes. During Washing dishes Baekhyun suddenly remembers something,

"Yeol ,we should fix our next appointment to doctor.It's been already one and half week after the ending date of my previous injectable birth control."

" Oh .. I will talk with doctor for it. Don't need to worry the doctor said 1 week gap won't affect so much."

Baekhyun takes injectable birth control. Because it seemed easier to him. Eating pill after each is bit inconvenient seemed to him . Chanyeol doesn't like to use and he doesn't want baby right now,at least not before Baekhyun becomes established . That's why they consulted with a doctor. According to prescription Baekhyun takes injectable birth control at interval of 3 months.

Baekhyun receives a phone call from Kyungsoo while watching movie with Chanyeol. Baekhyun takes the phone and goes on his plant nursery to talk. After every weekend night Kyungsoo used to have a lot story to tell Baekhyun.

("Baekie!... Guess what happened?")

" You have spent night with a hot guy. What else? That's nothing new."

( " But the guy is our hot attorney Kim Jong In!!!")

"What!... Attorney Kai!!! How you got him?" Baekhyun knows attorney Kai very well. He is Chanyeol's friend afterall.

( " That's nothing hard when he is a playboy, Baekie... Somehow that happened.")

" You and attorney Kai ? In nightclub?"

(" Nope... He treated me in a restaurant for that so called help in arranging papers with him in law school. Somehow it lead to happening in car....".)

" OMG!!!....Car ???"

(" Yeah.... In his England exporte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter