Pathetic Truth

Trust is like a glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Entering the interrogation room Kai can't believe his eyes . He is the attorney plus lawyer from Baekhyun's
side . It is clearly said that as there's no still any strong evidence against Baekhyun,no interrogation will be held without presence of Baekhyun's lawyer.

Firstly Kai didn't get any notice about Baekhyun's interrogation . Secondly he was just today fortunately checking some papers regarding Baekhyun's father about which he needs to talk with Baekhyun. After arriving he didn't find Baekhyun on custody .

It was really shocking news for him that Baekhyun was taken to police's interrogation . At first ,the authority didn't want him to interfere the interrogation. But Kai has given a long burning lecture about ethics . Then, they were forced to lead him the police interrogation room.

But after opening the door Kai couldn't believe his eyes . A monster is forcefully crushing his body with Baekhyun pinning on the floor.

Kai removes So Min from Baekhyun's body and punchs on his face.

" How dare you ,So Min? " Kai shouts angrily . He knows So Min very well. Jung So Min is one of his and Chanyeol's schoolmate .

" And how dare you to interrupt my interrogation,Kai ? " So Min tries to punch back , but Kai removes his head in time. So Min's fist hits the air beside Kai's ear . 

" Do you call these interrogation? That's how you run interrogation ? You are a ,Jung ing So Min . "

Meanwhile polices from the outside come to separate fighting Kai and So Min from each other . They give coverage to So Min . So Min knows very well that Kai can't do anything against him , because it's his area.

Kai turns to Baekhyun , who is now trying to blend his body with the wall to hide himself . Baekhyun's shirt is totally torn into pieces . Baekhyun's soft crying can be heard . Looking at Baekhyun's handcuffed hands at back ,Kai can understand how hard it went with Baekhyun . Kai takes off his coat and cover Baekhyun's body with it .

" Baekhyun, it's okay . I am here . I won't let them to do any harm to you."

Kai checks the drawer of interrogation table and takes out the bunch of keys . After few attempts the handcuff's lock becomes unlocked. Baekhyun doesn't do anything after getting unlocked hands . He is still crying turning towards the wall. 

" Let's go out of this room, Baekhyun-shi . Do you want me to help you? " Kai really doesn't know what to say . 

Baekhyun wipes the tears from his face and cover himself with the coat properly. 

" Will they give me another uniform? Or they think I don't have to wear anything because I am a ? Why my life suddenly turned in this way ? What wrong I did to deser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter