Chapter 7

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 5:00 in the morning and she was still wide awake. Knowing that she has an absolute beauty sleeping inside her room doesn't really help her to sleep.

 

Her back starts to hurt as she lay on the couch for too long. She kept tossing and turning feeling uncomfortable in her position.

 

"I, the great Lee Chaeyeon, the President of Lee Enterprises is sleeping on a couch!?" she tell herself in disbelief.

 

"This is ridiculous" she shake her head as she stood up.

 

Since she knows that she won't have any sleep for today, she decided to make coffee for herself and starts to work on her office.

 

She was deeply immersed on her work when she heard a sound coming from her room.

 

Her office and room was just beside each other so she could hear a faint sound coming from the other side.

 

"What was that?" Chaeyeon went to the wall dividing her office and room and put her ear towards it. 

 

"N-no...." she heard from the other side. It was faint but Chaeyeon was sure that her little bunny was crying.

 

'A nightmare?' she thought as she quickly went outside her office.

 

Chaeyeon was now outside her room contemplating whether she should go in or not.

 

'I hope it's not locked'

 

She slowly twisted the door knob and took a peek inside her room. 

 

She can hear Eunbi mumbl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter