Chapter 5

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry I think I entered the wrong room" Eunbi bowed apologetically.

 

She felt disappointed not seeing the woman who have been occupying her mind.

 

'I got my hopes up for nothing'

 

Infront of her was an old man wearing a business suit.

 

"I don't think you made a mistake sweet heart....."

 

The old man stood up and approached Eunbi who was standing near the door. He leaned in towards her reaching for the door and locked it.

 

"Because I requested for you" he whispered against Eunbi's ear giving shivers to the dancer.

 

Eunbi felt frozen on her spot. She gulped hard while clenching her fists attempting to calm herself down.

 

She felt nervous and scared being in the same room with the old man infront of her.

 

"Why don't we sit?" the man offered putting his hand on Eunbi's back it.

 

But Eunbi didn't respond nor move, she can feel her tears in the brim of her eyes.

 

"I said SIT!" he shouted making Eunbi flinched on her spot but still refused to move.

 

"You little ! I paid money for you but you won't listen to me!" he slapped her making Eunbi fell on the floor.

 

Tears were now flowing on Eunbi's cheek. She winced in pain as she tasted the blood on her lips.

 

"I-Im sorry, sir" she whimpered.

 

"Sorry? I'll show you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter