Chapter 17

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once they arrived at the company greetings from left to right can be heard and Chaeyeon just nod at them as response.

 

'She's like a different person here' Eunbi thought as she noticed that the playful and teasing woman she met was no longer there but was replaced by a very respected President of a company.

 

"Good Morning Ms. Lee" a girl stood up from her desk as she greeted Chaeyeon and just like how she respoded earlier with everybody she just greeted back with a nod.

 

"Ms. Jo, I would like to meet Kwon Eunbi. She'll be working with you here starting tomorrow. I just need you to teach her the basics first and then everything about the company little by little"

 

"Of course, Ms. Lee. Leave everything to me"

 

"Bun-- I mean Ms. Kwon this is my secretary Jo Yuri. She'll teach everything you need to know about your job" Eunbi flinched a little when Chaeyeon almost said bunny infront of her secretary but managed to forced out a smile.

 

"H-hi. I hope we get along well" Eunbi asked for a handshake which Chaeyeon's secretary accepted.

 

"Likewise, just call me Yuri" Yuri smiled.

 

"Then please call me Eunbi" she smiled back.

 

--------

 

"Uhm Chaeyeon?" Eunbi called for her attention as soon as they entered the blonde's office.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"I think you should really stop calling me bunny" Eunbi looked down at her hands fidgeting with her fingers.

 

"And why is that?" Chaeyeon tilted her head to the side trying to see Eunbi's face.

 

"B-because you almost said it infront of your secretary!" Eunbi snapped her head towards Chaeyeon. Just imagining getting called bunny in public made Eunbi flustered.

 

"No" Chaeyeon grinned.

 

"But--"

 

"Shall I change it to baby? darling? babe? sweetheart?" the blonde teased.

 

"Stop it!"

 

Chaeyeon laughed. Seeing how irritated and flustered Eunbi is makes her want to tease the black haired beauty more.

 

"Why can't you just call me by my name!?"

 

"But everybody calls you that" Chaeyeon whinned.

 

"That's what names are for" Eunbi said in a "duh" tone, crossing her arms on her chest as she rolls her eyes.

 

Chaeyeon smiled as she see how comfortable Eunbi is intera

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter