Chapter 18

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

."Ms. Kwon can you please hand me my schedule for tomorrow? Thank you" Chaeyeon said through the intercom.

 

It has been a week since Eunbi started working for Chaeyeon and she didn't regret signing the contract with her. Chaeyeon was nothing but kind and understanding, she can see why Chaeyeon is very respected and loved by all the staff working in her company.

 

"Thanks my little bunny" Chaeyeon said her eyes fixated on the brown envelope Eunbi handed her.

 

'She is never letting that nickname go' Eunbi thought with a sigh.

 

She may be a very well respected President of a company infront of other people, but when its only the two of them her playfulness surfaces.

 

"Ah, before I forget. We'll leave early today so fix everything before 3pm"

 

"Of course" Eunbi nodded before returning back to her desk beside Yuri.

 

"Eunbi-ssi, can you please have this photocopy? 10 copies to be exact" Yuri asked.

 

"Sure, only 10?"

 

"Yes, and if you need help with the machine just ask someone from the marketing team" Yuri said to her politely and Eunbi nod her head as a response.

"How long are you going to oogle at her?"

 

Chaeyeon didn't even noticed Chaewon arrived since she was busy eyeing someone.

 

"I am not oogling at her" Chaeyeon denied.

 

"Oh please you're practically drooling" Chaewon teased.

 

"I do not drool" Chaeyeon said secretly wiping her lips checking if there really was a drool.

 

"I can tell that you like her"

 

"So? What if I do" Chaeyeon staight up said full of confidence.

 

"You really do like her" Chaewon said amused. "You didn't even deny it"

 

"What is there to deny?"

 

"Then confess you idiot"

 

"Yah! I'm still your boss" Chaeyeon said and Chaewon just raised her eyebrow.

 

"And you're a coward"

 

"I don't want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter