Chapter 6

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi woke up with a slight headache she touched her lip and winced a little after feeling a small pain.

 

'Where am I?'

 

She scanned the unfamiliar room around her an noticed a note placed on the bedside table.

 

'Off to buy some medicine'

-C

 

"C?" she mumbled curiously.

 

She took off the blanket that was covering her and noticed that she was now wearing a huge white t-shirt with shorts.

 

Eunbi decided to stood up and tour the room while waiting for the person who saved her.

 

She didn't know why but instead of being uncomfortable inside a strangers room she feels safe and calm, like she knows who owns this room.

 

Maybe because the room has a great ambiance that made it cozy or maybe because it belongs to the person who saved her.

 

'I think I'm going crazy' she chuckled to herself.

 

She was still roaming around when the door opened revealing her savior.

 

"Y-you?" Eunbi had her eyes wide open from shock.

 

"Glad to see you awake now, my little bunny" the woman said with a light smile on her face but instantly frowned when she saw the wound on Eunbi's lips.

 

 

"Let's treat your wound" she pulled Eunbi back on the bed making both of them sit.

 

She leaned closely to Eunbi and started to clean the wound. She can feel the woman's breath against her lips.

 

'She's too close' Eunbi thought. Her eyes suddenly landed on her saviors pink luscious lips unconsciously her own lips and biting it.

 

"Yah, stop moving your mouth" the woman infront of her irritatedly said.

 

"S-sorry" Eunbi closed her eyes from embarrassement. She can feel her face becoming hot.

 

She decided to move away a little to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter