Chapter 1

You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You can do this Eunbi, just think of the money that you'll get after this" she encouraged herself while waiting for her stage name to be called.

 

It wasn't really her first time doing this but dancing infront of lustful old men terrified her. The way they look at her like she was a piece of meat waiting to be devoured by hungry wolves, the way they howl and whistle everytime a piece of clothing fell of her body is haunting her.

 

But she needed the money to survive and to live so what choice does she have.

 

"Now gentlemen, the time has arrived. I know you all miss her" the announcer began earning a loud cheer from the crowd.

 

"Let us all welcome, Violeta"

 

Eunbi can hear the loud cheers and applauses as she walked on the stage.

 

She began dancing slowly as the music started to play. She gave the crowd a flirty smile making the men throw money towards her.

 

As she was scanning the crowd a certain person caught her attention.

 

'A woman? I guess women also like this kind of things'

 

She shook the thought on her head a gave a wink to the woman instead, but she looked displeased and suddenly left the crowd.

 

'I guess not'

 

The song was about to end so she started picking up the money on the stage.

 

"MOOOORE" the crowd shouted.

 

"I'm sorry gentlemen but if you r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter