Chaos

Arrested
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
" She talked to moon every night in a language no one had ever known. "

 

 

No matter how many times You fly,  the view of looking at all those cloud surrounding you never gets old.  It could be how heaven look like perhaps because the feeling sure was heavenly.

Kai returned his gaze from the wondering clouds to the people around him . They were finally on their flight to Sydney and looking at all his groupies and team members made him feel like home.

Even though he was kind of their boss,  he was never treated like anything but as a normal teammate.  The feeling of finally belonging to somewhere was so Surreal for him.

His wandering eyes roamed over every member occasionally flashing a smile towards his way and the team of officers who were assigned for their protection.

His eyes didn't rest until they settled on the person in uniform talking to another officer in an animated manner.

She was looking so beautiful with her uniform and neatly tucked pony tail.  Even from a distance Kai could see her shoulders were tensed and her body stance was so alert like a threat would jump on her any moment.

Kai sighed roaming his hand over his now black hair as he looked at the mystery named Song Pari.

She was by far the most intriguing girl he had ever come across and he still didn't know the equation they were in.

With her it's always two step ahead and four steps back. Neither of them was trying to clarify what they want , maybe because they both didn't want to lose what they had already.

Now wasn't the time to think about his so called love story.  People needed their help and they would be doomed if they back out. Kai knew their decision of performing while threats were dangling above their heads wasn't necessarily a good idea.

His conscience however would eat him alive if he selfishly hid himself when he had the chance to give a hand.  All the members on the flight were asked beforehand if they wanted to come to this tour knowing the risk.

Apart from two members who had family emergency,  all others gladly chose to take the risk making Kai a proud employer.

Kai noticed Pari took her seat which was in front of him . As soon as she rested her head on the seat Kai started to play with her pony tail . Pari jerked away at the sudden touch and looked back with a glare.

Kai let out an innocent smile raising his hands in surrender.

"What?  I thought we had copy rights on each other's hair. " Kai shrugged with an amused grin while Pari narrowed her eyes.

" And where did you get that stupid idea ?" Pari asked sarcastically.

" Well the way you were being possessive about my hair,  dying it green and then threatening me to dye it black...I thought I also had some rights on your hair. " Kai explained smiling inwardly at the dumbfounded expression of Pari.

He could see Pari taking deep breath to prevent herself from lashing out and she went back to her initial position.

Kai continued to play with her hair strands gradually letting his hand reach her scalp.

" Will you stop doing that ?" Pari hissed in annoyance much to Kai's pleasure .

" Why don't you stop ?" Kai retorted busy with his activities.

" I am not even doing anything,  idiot. " Pari kissed her teeth mentally planning hundred ways to Kill certain gorgeous billionaire.

" That's what I am saying ." Kai leaned more towards her , " Do something,  anything to me. " he whispered huskily in her ear and was satisfied with the way Pari shivered.

" Ugh." With an angry huff Pari left her seat and went towards bathroom and Kai could only laugh like a maniac.

Muttering curse words to herself,  Pari stomped her way towards bathroom intending to stay there for a while.

But she witnessed a sight that made her blood boil.

One of her team mates , Jangmi,was pinned by another officer while she was struggling hard.  Pari could guess that the jerk had surprised the girl from the back , because she knew in any other cases Jang mi would have beaten the out of him.

" What do you think you are doing ?" Pari yelled while grabbing the guy from back detaching him from Jang mi.

Jang mi looked like she was in a pure fit of anger and fear , with her body shaking like a leaf.  Jang mi , as a child, was subjected to domestic abuse.  So Pari could understand why she was reacting that way.

The ert jerked away from Pari while giving a eating grin. 

" Well this flower here wanted to join the miles high club . " The guy had audacity to his lips which disgusted Pari to no end.

" Do I look like an idiot to you ? " Pari asked oddly calm , the glint in her eyes went unnoticed by the person before her.

" No ! On the contrary,  you look hot,  someone I wouldn't think twice before fu-" he couldn't complete his sentence as Pari landed a solid punch,  the sound of his nose breaking calming both the females present there.

The moron let out a scream while holdi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter