Ignorance

Arrested
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"I and my demons don't fight anymore. We are on the same side now. "

 

Money had been always able to convince every obstacle in Kim Jongin's life . He never denied the fact that he did exploit the perks of being a billionaire time to time when needed.

After all like a normal greedy human being , he wanted to experience all the luxuries on the tip of his fingers.

Standing there helplessly Kai cursed every single being present in that police station.  He had no prior experience about dealing with police, so he was feeling like a deer thrown amidst the pack of wolves.

Kai looked at the officer sitting in her cabin going through the papers and making calls as if she had all the time of the world.

Stupid Pari!  Stupid police ...Stupid girl Messing with his mind.
The audacity of her !! Sitting calmly like she didn't drop a bomb on her. 

Kai had expected her to at least disclose some more details about Onew but he should have known without playing James Bond, he couldn't get a single information about her.

If Kai was being honest with himself, he was deeply hurt after the revelation. No , he wasn't that shallow to judge Pari for being a single mother ( that's what he thinks seeing she had no wedding bands. Besides Pari wasn't that partner who would cheat if you take going on dates with him as cheating. )

What hurt him the most was she had hidden such an crucial part of her life from Kai.  He never cared to know about her past without her comfort because he liked the Pari who was there at the present.

But her son probably was the most important person of her life and she didn't even think to give him a hint beforehand.

When officer Byun finally said those charming words that his work was done here , he was sure he would have kissed that man if not for his remaining sanity.

Hurriedly throwing one last glance at Pari ,he left towards the parking lot.

It felt like they were back to the square one again.  Instead of making things clear , Pari chose to hide behind her duty. Calling him to police station and leaving him all alone just proved that She didn't want to talk to him.

Well fine ! He was Kim Jongin. ..No matter what he wouldn't cry over a girl.

 

Tapping her feet on the floor , Pari chewed her nails as Mi-hi sat in front of her.  Even though Mi-hi was a ball of sunshine,  she could be scary when she wanted to be.

"Will you stop doing that ? You called me here yourself. .You are behaving like I caught you taking weeds. "Mi-hi yelled at Pari and she froze like an ice.

Mi-hi dragged her to the couch to sit beside her and held her hands.

"Pari. .You know you can tell me anything.   You should know that I am not going anywhere.  If you are not ready you can tell me later.  " Mi-hi said softly and Pari took deep breaths and exhaled slowly.

"Just know that it wasn't my intention to hurt you or anything. .It's just the matter is very sensitive to me. " Pari said with a nervous tone.

"Wow.  Officer Song Pari is nervous.  Don't tell me you are going to reveal that you are lesbian. Oh God ! I am such a fool ...I should have known after seeing you staying clear from boys. ..It's okay. I am not mad..I -" Mi-hi ranted out those words in a hurry not minding the wide eyes of Pari.

" I HAVE A SON ." Pari yelled out those words totally silencing Mihi who was looking at her with gaping mouth.

" I have a son Mi-hi.  He is not here tonight due to a school camp. "Pari added looking at Mihi carefully.

"What's his name ? Does he like to play games ? I can make a new game for him. "Mihi exclaimed with an excited squeal.  Pari was getting shock after shock these days. Out of the hundred reaction she had expected from Mihi,  this definitely wasn't on the list.

" Did you hear what I said ?Maybe you are in shock. .it's okay take time to process what I said .." Pari said while patting Mihi's back.

" Shut up woman!  I am not in shock.  I just got excited after knowing I have a nephew. "Mihi snapped at her.

"Aren't you angry or upset with me?  "Pari asked in a whisper as if she was poking a bear who would attack her any instant.

"Pari , I am not an idiot.  I know there must be a reason behind hiding him from the world.  Yes , I am dying to know behind you and him and your past but I am not going to be that annoying friend. Besides you have a gun girl ! You can shoot me in a blink . I don't wanna leave the world so soon. "Mihi joked a bit in the end trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

When Pari finally realised her words ,she engulfed Mihi in a tight hug because words seemed to fail her.

"Okay okay !I get it that you are so in love with me but sorry bud. ..my heart belongs to my prince charming only. "Mihi said with a smirk earning a smack from Pari.

" Look , if you ever need someone to babysit. .. wait you stupid girl ! You still didn't tell me his name.  "Mihi whinned and Pari rolled her eyes.

" His name is Onew and yes , he loves to play new games everyday.  " Pari answered with a look of adoration.

" So as I was saying before.. If you ever need a babysitter for Onew,  call me okay ? " Mihi asked softly and Pari nodded her head like an obedient puppy.

She was stunned after talking to this amazing girl she had the privilege to call her best friend.

"How can you be so forgiving and k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter