Hulk and mistake

Arrested
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Making mistake is better than faking perfection. "

 

 

Kai had always been a person who wanted to take all the risk of life and with a motto of "Go big or go home".
That's why when he did a mistake , he managed to mess it all up with his "big" mentality.

Providing more beer to a drunk Pari was his first mistake . But as he knew people learn from their mistakes, so he decided to learn some more and made the grave mistake of drinking with an already drunk Pari.

In his defense, no one actually gave him a manual about how to deal with a drunk Pari, so he couldn't take all the blame.

The clock hanging on the wall proudly showing the time that it's already 1 AM, yet two people decided to resume their alcohol party while filling the floor with empty bottles .

"You *hiccup * You know I actually like Hulk. He is soooo *hiccup* strong. " a very drunk Pari blurted out while finishing yet another bottle for the night.

Kai did not like the way Pari was admiring some green monster. If he was sober , he would have tried to take down his jealousy . Now that he was drunk , it gave him a perfect reason to unleash his emotions .

"What's so special about him anyway. He is just so green , looks like a Bush dogs pee on. " Kai hissed in annoyance. Even though he was drunk out of his mind , there was no stutter in his voice as if he had been a pro at handling alcohol.

"Haww...*hiccup *That's not nice at all. Green is the color of *hiccup* the nature. I like his green *hiccup * body so much. " Pari defended her Hulk and wiped her lips as if she was drooling.

She was utterly confused when Kai stood up and stomped out of there only to come back after a minute with a bottle and brush.

"What *hiccup * what is that ?" Pari asked while eyeing the bottle with utmost curiosity.

"I can't make my skin green so I am going to dye my hair green. " Kai announced proudly and saw how Pari's eyes lit up with joy.

Yelling a loud "yes" Pari grabbed the bottle from Kai and threw the brush away. Kai was confused the whole time as Pari started to give Kai a new Hulk look using her hands instead of the brush.

"Now you are added to my favorite list officially. " Pari clapped her hands like a little girl and Kai was grinning like a fool who won the billion dollar lottery.

Soon the pair got bored of the new hair color and started to drunk call people from Kai's phone.

"Your name is Tony? R.I.P. Tony , I will miss you forever. I love you 3000. " pari pouted when the person cut the call muttering some curse words.

"Why did you say 'I love you ' to that guy?" Kai grumbled obviously unhappy about how the drunk call turned out.

"Are you kidding me *hiccup *? He gave his life to *hiccup *save the earth. " pari exclaimed like it was her duty say those words to the guy on the other line.

Kai thought her hiccups were extremely adorable and pinched her cheeks gently.

Pari was too busy dialing another number that she didn't care about the attention her cheeks were getting.

"Hello Kai ? " a gentle but worried voice asked from the other end .

"The voice *hiccup* is familiar. " pari giggled and Kai was lost in the music of her giggles.

" Pari ? What are you doing with Kai? " the voice asked again with confusion laced in her tone.

" You sound like Mihi. "Pari stated as she furrowed her eyebrows to understand how could the stranger sound like Mihi.

" That's because I am Mihi. You are making me worried. Are you alright ? " Mihi asked again and Sehun's voice could be heard in the background.

"Angel..we are not finished yet. Keep the damn phone away. " sehun sounded too frustrated and Pari narrowed her eyes at the sound of his voice.

"You *hiccup* You ert. Always thinking about *hiccup* dirty things. Stay away from my bestieeeee. "Pari yelled through the phone and Kai felt bad for Mihi who had to endure the torture .

"You and Kai love to third wheel , don't you ! How about you leave us alone and annoy other people ? " sehun suggested sarcastically trying to hide his irritation.



Kai clapped loudly startling Pari who nearly dropped the phone.

"Wow. I remember you calling me at 2 Am to have a drink. The moment you got a girl , you forgot your bestfriend. Even when I call you at 12 PM , you are still busy doing God knows what to my sweet sis in law. " Kai answered and Sehun didn't try to lower his cursing this time.

" I am married now Kai. Do you want me to live my angel to drink with you ? " sehun snapped at Kai and Pari looked at Kai with curios eyes waiting for his answer.

" Well I dated six girls in past but I never ignored your late night calls. " Kai regretted as soon as those words left his mouth when he looked at Pari .

Pari started to count the fingers of her ome hand and got annoyed when her five fingers were over.

"You have dated *hiccup*more girls than no. Of my *hiccup * fingers ? " Pari asked while fuming and Kai gulped nervously letting out a chuckle.

"You forgot your other hand hehe. " kai said while making his weird nervous face.

Before Pari could murder Kai Sehun grumbled out in a fuming voice ," Guys ! For God sake, go do some other things and let us do our things. " which earned Sehun a smack from Mihi.

"Not everyone *hiccup * is ert. "Pari yelled out again and Mihi was getting worried about her whereabouts.

"Are you both on the road ? Please don't drive .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter