Fun

Arrested
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Be the heroine of your story , not the victim. 

 

Different people look for different things in life. Some look for love , some look for luxury and some are after success. Then there are a bunch of people who just want fun in their lives.

 It's amusing how fun might just be a word but it has different meaning for everyone. Like one finds fun in gaming ,others in outing ..some in shopping. .there is no fix range .

For Pari , Fun is watching your victim squirm before you because he couldn't comprehend what's to come in his way.

"Last chance bony boy !! Why did you break in an antique box shop ?. " ,Pari asked while twirling the sharp knife in between her fingers.

" I -I told you. .it's -it's for money! ", the person replied in a hushed whisper , his tone wavering from the amount of fear running through his veins.

"I wasn't born yesterday boy ! The police got a large amount of cash from your hideout and you didn't even steal anything significant from the shop. I am being lenient by giving another chance. ", Pari stated with an oddly calm tone that made the boy shiver .


"I don't know.",the boy answered with as much as confidence he could muster, which soon turned into a loud painful scream when the knife was pierced through the skin of his free left palm.

"Take your chances. .we have 10 fingers and not to forget 10 toes to bargain. "Pari exclaimed gleefully as if that was an exciting game .

The knife was now circling the right hand of the boys which was  tired to the table by handcuffs. He couldn't move them away even if he wanted to very much after seeing the psycho lady in front of him.

"You are taking too much time." Pari snapped while chopping the right pinky of the boy who just sobbed in utter agony  and helplessness.

And like magic three names came out of his mouth as a painful groan , nevertheless Pari caught the names correctly.

"That was not so hard. Was it ?", Pari grinned like a maniac while patting the knife for its good use.

"You know I will be out of jail in a short time and even though you know the names , none of them are weak enough for you to catch them. They will out in bail as soon as you arrest them. ", the boy was being oddly arrogant for a person who just lost one finger and that pissed off Pari so very much.

" Hmm interesting. How good are you in  catching? " , Pari asked with a mocking thoughtful face making the boy confused.

"What-", the boy couldn't complete his sentence when the knife was thrown towards him and out of reflex he caught it in his free left hand .

" Nice catch but that's never a good thing.", with that Pari shot the boy right on the forehead.  As soon as the gun went of several police officers ran into the interrogation room with armed weapons.

" What happened here Officer ?", surprisingly Pari was the one who asked the question not the other way around.
The man in police uniform smirked while the other guards left the scene.

" Kim Hyun, arrested for recent break in in 70s antique shop and suspected for involvement with terrorist organisation tried to kill our officer during interrogation. So he was shot by Officer Song Pari as a defence mechanism. ", the man stated the report he was going to give to the department.

"You are too efficient for your own good officer Byun. ", Pari patted his back before exiting the room.


                       

                 Pari looked around the isolated area which was at the outskirts of the main town. The area was not that suspicious since there were beautiful houses standing proud but what made it eery was the fact that she hadn't seen a single human being for as long as she was here which was two hours to be exact.

Sipping the coffee from her cup she tapped the steering wheel in impatience. Patience was never her virtue not when  she was too eager to finish the job.

The darkness was consuming the sky like a forest fire and Pari involuntarily shivered when  she looked outside. Not paying attention to the surrounding,  she  tried to focus on the job in her hand.

Soon two figures emerged out from one of the houses , and Pari smirked seeing their faces in her binoculars.

She had parked her car half kilometres away from the house under a large oak tree so the shadows of tree branches hid her car neatly.

Cracking her fingers , she got out of her car while checking if her babies are in places.

" What happened to the sector 5 shipment? ", the slightly tall figure asked the other one who just grumbled under his breath.

"The fools messed up again and the damn box is not opened yet. Told you that Hyun boy was useless. God forbid if he had told anything to the police.", the short man hissed in annoyance.

"You worry too much mate. He won't open his mouth I assure you. Besides no one will have a sniff of this place.", the tall man chuckled in arrogance then yelped in surprise when someone grabbed his collar from behind.

"It's a shame that he did open his mouth before taking his last breath. ", Pari mockingly whisper as she slammed his head to the nearest wall .The man tried to throw punches but was immediately blocked with his hands behind back.

The short man started to run as it was the rule of their organisation . They didn't believe in having backs of each other instead they were trained to save themselves if one is caught behind.  Pari was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter