.  artist spotlight

  incandescence ━ i. luminance
starverse
artisT SPOTLIGHT
The Main Cast
BAE NARI
MIN AHRAN
YANG EUNHA
JEON JIEUN
MOON WONSIK
JO BAEKWON
FROM KYU.
After a long while, here are the chosen cast! Those who aren't chosen as a main cast will still be an artist under Starverse as a recurring cast. There will be a profile page of all artist under Starverse that'll come soon as well as the staff page that'll include the managers of the artist (it'll mostly help me keep track of the people under the company and around the characters). I'm hoping to get them out by mid December and get the first few chapters out at the end of the year!
 
BAE NARI
ACTRESS
How would you feel when everyone seems to only get close to you for fame?

When you have an A-list actress as an older sister, the line between a real friend and someone who's just using you gets blurry. However, Nari didn't care. If it meant she could at least be on stage, in front of the camera and doing what she enjoyed - it didn't matter to her.

Not until her name gets tainted and her fame is pulled away at the blink of an eye. Her career seemed to be over after one article - an article that Nari didn't even have any say in.

Now that she's hit rock bottom, her only hope left is to sign in with Starvese and finally show the world she's much more than just someone's sister.
 
MIN AHRAN
aCTRESS
Starting her career as a child actor in the early 2000s, Min Ahran was much loved for her supporting character roles in dramas or movies.

She had potential and the skill set. Yet, those days she spent filming proved costly. She was rather unlucky in her love life and it got her into trouble. She experienced the unimaginable and even had to go to court for it. The career she had built from she was ten seemed to have sunk. Her name became the talk of the town. Nothing seemed to go as she planned.

She received so many scars and decided to halt all activities. She tried to get her life back on track, study, listen to music, get a hobby and adopt a puppy. All while seeing a therapist. When she successfully picked herself up and was ready to come back, the entertainment world seemed to have changed a lot while she was standing still.

There was no choice for her but to adapt and carry on. She got through the first obstacle when her career was looking vibrant. Building her name again looked like child's play after all the dark days. This time, she wanted to be open with her love life. Several events following her first public relationship became the catalyst to her knocking on the door of Jung Jinki's Mapo-gu office.

The queen of tragedies, the romance mania, the infamous dating queen— no, Min Ahran has arrived in Starverse.
 
YANG EUNHA
aCTRESS
You would have remembered her in the hallyu k-drama, Boys Over Flowers? Her role as Chu Ga Eul brought her to fame years after debuting as an actress.

However, it seemed like her fame did not last. She was soon forgotten by viewers despite starring in dramas after dramas.

What made it worse was that her management of ten years decided to terminate her contract without even informing her. Feeling like she has nowhere to go, eunha felt helpless.

Was this going to be the end of her career? The career which she had put years of effort in because she love it?

Luckily for her, help arrived in the world of starverse.
 
JEON JIEUN
aCTRESS
Jeon Jieun, the Nation's S-line, the owner of a body every girl dreams to possess. But maybe that's all the values she has as an actress in the industry. Or is it? When she people recognise her on advertisements more than dramas, is she even an actress? When that's all people see in her, Jeon Jieun decided this is not the game she signed up for.

When she decided to become a trainee, she did not expect to be one of the most objectified female celebrity in order to gain fame and wealth. Mediocre dramas and revealing advertisements should not be the reason she got on the top. Hence, she left the company when she just started to feel the grasp of fame.

She has always wanted to be an actress who could portray different personalities and characters, and not some celebrity who poses in front of cameras or plays around with scandals and rumors.
 
MOON WONSIK
IDOL TRAINEE
An unfortunate outcome of the idol industry, Moon Wonsik became the result of a mental battle between being a human and a tool.

He was once a star. His debut was a success, but his success led to misery. Wonsik entered the shark tank at a young age; attacked and eaten alive by netizens who boldly insulted his way of life. Despite the reputation, his company continued to push him for more. He worked day and night with no break. He promoted and lived with only one meal a day.

An article was released, and it showed that his company was creating a new group. Slowly, his popularity was overshadowed by the newcomers. Netizens continued to criticize him, and of course, the star that he was once diminished.
 
JO BAEKWON
IDOL TRAINEE
Youthful, innocent and full of hope; the face of all the young people that wishes to be the one who radiates above all. But in the vast sea of beaming stars, Baekwon is one of the many that are drowned in the saturation of various talents where he couldn't stand out.

In the expense and desperation of wanting to be one of the best, he sacrifices his being in pursuit of those dreams that seems so far away. But he was stopped before he could go further in damaging himself.

Yet that never seemed to stop him from desiring, and never stopped him from going back into the same lifestyle. He took another chance, and he prevailed with little success and a lesson to be learned.

Maybe this time, he will be given a chance to shine brightly. amongst others