.  management

  incandescence ━ i. luminance
starverse
MANAGEMENT
The Extended Fam
 
FC Lee Sangyoon
AGE 35 years old
 
ABOUT HIM Co-founder, vice-CEO and head of the HR department. He mans the company in times Jinki has acting and interview gigs. He also acts as an adviser for Jinki and often a spoke person for other staff if they're too afraid or feel like they'd bother Jinki. He oversees the staff and managers of the talents. He's a warm, friendly and a very loyal man, especially to Jung Jinki and his fiancée, Han Nakwon.
YOO ILHAN
co-founder, vice ceo, head of hr
 
FC Jang Nara
AGE 35 years old
 
ABOUT HER Nakwon is in charge of filtering and finding jobs for the talents. Daughter to a now retired veteran actress, she's persuasive and a social butterfly who has many connections within the industry. But what's she's really in charge of is the talent's mental and emotional health. With a degree in psychology at the same uni as Jinki, he had asked her for a favor to help him in Starverse. Toward the talents, she's very encouraging and acts like an older sister to them. The thirty-three years old does not tolerate harsh and baseless comments that are thrown at the company or the talents under her care.
HAN NAKWON
head of talent management, counselor
 
FC Key
AGE 29 years old 
 
ABOUT HIM This twenty-nine years old man is head of PR and in charge of media. He posts formal articles / statements under Jinki's orders and with his team of four, handles the company's social media, reporters and the likes. He's a mysterious man with a lot of intels and is Jinki's eyes. If the talent received a call when they're doing something they actually shouldn't, that's 90% because Jaeyul had reported it to him. Rumour has it that he was Dispatch's treasured rookie reporter before he resigned and work with Starverse.
SONG JAEYUL
head of public relations and media
 
FC Heize/Jang Dahye
AGE 26 years old 
 
ABOUT HER The quirky female is Jinki's cousin who quickly jumped the wagon when he offered her to become the art manager of the company when the previous one resigned three years back for personal reasons. The aspiring twenty-six years old designer is in charge of overseeing the talents' (particularly the upcoming boy group) concept, style and beau-tifying the philosophy of the company her cousin throws at her. She's perceived as an oddball but a fun girl to be around. And despite her young age, she gets her job done professionally.
JUNG DAHYE
HEAD OF ARTS DEPARTMENT
 
FC Jin Goo
AGE 36 years old
 
ABOUT HIM A former actor and first and foremost, a soloist, Joo Wan came to Jinki as someone who went through the same incident as Jinki but had a hard time overcoming it. In hopes that no other talents becomes like him, he asked Jinki if he can join his company as a staff. The thirty-six years old man now oversees the trainees, currently coaching the company's first boy group in vocals, and monitoring the talents' skills. He used to be dubbed as a meek artist amongst his peers but has turned a new leaf and "grew spine" as Ilhan says when working under Jinki.
JOO WAN
VOCAL COACH, HEAD OF A&R DEPARTMENT
 
NAME Kang Jisoo
AGE 30 years old
MANAGER OF Bae Nari
 
ABOUT HER An aunt-like individual to Bae Nari, loyal and caring towards her well-being. Her loyalty to Nari went as far as voluntarily quitting from her previous company and enter Starverse to work with her long-time talent. (paraphrased from nari's app)
 
NAME Hwang Sihyuk
FC Hyun Bin
AGE 35 years old
MANAGER OF Min Ahran
 
ABOUT HIM Assigned to be Ahran's manager the moment she signed with SM C&C in June 2012, Hwang Sihyuk has always been there for her. She doesn't know how she could've endured if Sihyuk wasn't her manager. Loyal, caring and protective, Sihyuk's black belt in taekwondo came in handy when she needed protection the most. When things got dark, he pledged his loyalty to her and acted as her bodyguard on a daily basis. He followed her following her contract expiration with SM C&C and helped her work freelance before he guided her to the doors of Starverse. He knows ahran too well at this point and can sense her moods just by her actions. Always with a chic and aloof surface, the 35 year old is able to cheer up ahran with his unpredictable jokes. He has no intention of quitting from his job as he is expecting his first daughter with wife Kang Sera. (as taken from and described in ahran's app)
 
NAME Cha Hyun
FC Lee Dahee
AGE 33 years old
MANAGER OF Jeon Jieun
 
ABOUT HER Jieun's best friend and her manager. Hyun has been working as Jieun's manager since her debut under MBK Entertainment and has been guiding her through the journey as a senior. She tried to fight for quality scripts and cost effective endorsements for Jieun but her company wouldn't allow her to do so and instead, abused Jieun's value and reputation. So when Jieun told Hyun she wanted to end the contract, Hyun supported her wholeheartedly. Hyun was the one who suggested jieun to transfer to Starverse. As Jieun got signed under Starverse, she also referred Hyun to the company as Hyun is one of the few people in the industry Jieun genuinely trusts. with almost six years of friendship, Hyun knows Jieun well. Besides a manager who checks her schedule and follow all duties along her projects, Hyun often acts as an older sister who listens to Jieun's concerns and worries. Hyun has always been a trustworthy senior who gives her real advice and wishes her the best in her career. (as taken from and described in jieun's app)
 
NAME Han Joohyuk
FC Kim Jaewook
AGE 30ish years old
MANAGER OF Yang Eunha
 
ABOUT HIM Joohyuk and Eunha had been working together since 2012. the pair were like siblings, Joohyuk always took care of Eunha and reminding her not to push herself when it comes to work (though she hardly listens but appreciates the advice). When Fantagio terminated her contract, he chose to resign from Fantagio to continue working with Eunha, helping her and see if he could get any job offers for her. Despite not being able to get any for her still, he was the one who helped settled the PRs, questions from sponsors and brands and the whole lot of paperwork after news broke about her termination. He was the one who encouraged her to took time off to just rest. When Eunha signed with Starverse, she requested Joohyuk to continue to be her manager to which he and Jinki agreed. (as taken from and described in eunha's app)
 
NAME Woo Juyeon
FC Kang Taeoh
AGE 25 years old
MANAGER OF Starbois, Starverse idol trainees
 
ABOUT HIM An enthusiastic intern turned employee, the fresh graduate is Jung Dahye's junior in college. He may look a little clumsy and doesn't seem to have gone through the tribulations of life but his vibrant personality and warm heart is perhaps what the boys needed.
 
NAME Park Noeul
FC Lee Jooyoung
AGE 28 years old
MANAGER OF Jung Jinki
 
ABOUT HER A person from Jinki's past who offered her services of an ex-manager and bodyguard of a certain forgotten actress. A hotblooded individual who often finds her blood boil at the way artist are treated—by the management or the public themselves. It may look as if Jinki's the one who needs to look after her impulsive nature, Noeul has too saved Jinki from emotional complications as she often indignantly speaks out what Jinki feels and surpress. 
 
NAME Ahn Jihoon
FC Jung Jaehyun
AGE 22 years old
PERSONAL ASSISTANT OF Jeon Jieun
 
ABOUT HIM The young man is also a recent addition to Starverse, recruited and assigned as Jeon Jieun's personal assistant. A little bit shy and innocent for the workings of the behind the scenes of the entertainment universe, he's yet another invaluable asset and blank canvas Jinki stumbled upon.
THE MANAGERS
MANAGERS
 
FC None in particular
NAMES RUTO (Ro Wan), LOST KIDS (Go Jason, Kim Yongha, Won Haesung) 
AGE 20, 26, 23, 25 years old respectively
 
ABOUT THEM Musicians, composers and producers from Joo Wan's previous entertainment and personal connections. They've produced quite an amount of hits, some uncredited—ripped off from them—while some are credited yet their royalties have been cut and off from adults that looked down on them. While Ruto is the frequent occupant of Starverse's only music studio along with Ryeoun, LOST KIDS will tend to drop by for demo listening other than have some of the trainees visiting their own independent studio a few block away from Starverse's building. 
RUTO, LOST KIDS
contract ProducerS
 
FC Lee Howon
AGE 28 years old
 
ABOUT HIM The hidden gem of a choreographer in the midst of many. It was a little hard to recruit him as a contract dancer and have him on board considering his current rise in the dance industry. Yet he took Jinki's offer as a challenge, training a group of kids other company gave up on and shaping them to be a future star icon. Like Jinki he maybe a little rough on the edges but still, he'll throw compliments when it is deserved. Plus, the trainees of Starverse knows just how much their trainer loves to dance and how much of a talented choreographer Ki Barom truly is.
KI BAROM
CONTRACT DANCE TRAINER
 
MISCELLANEOUS
Places and Others 
 
BASEMENT 1, FIRST AND SECOND FLOOR A big portion of these three floors is dedicated to training. A huge dancing studio on Floor B1 is particularly dedicated to idol training.
 
On Floor 1, half of it is dedicated to vocal, language learning while the other half is placed with two conference rooms.
 
On Floor 2, is where acting and modelling lessons are conducted along with two studios: a recording studio and a photography studio where Jung Dahye, the art manager takes photos of talents.
 
THE GROUND FLOOR consist of a lobby, a spacious cafeteria that serves food that is to die for and a lounging area where staff are usually seen resting while sipping coffee from the mini café (forcefully added after Jaeyul continously complains other company has a café while Starverse doesn't at Jinki's ears).
 
THIRD AND FOURTH FLOOR is where the business is taken care of. Third Floor is dedicated to Artist Management and Development, Strategy and Planning and also Marketing. Fourth Floor is where Public Relations is located and all Business and Finacial work is also on this floor.
 
SIXTH FLOOR is floor dedicated to the CEO and all managing directors.
 
ROOFTOP If anyone asks which area they liked in Starverse, most would say cafeteria or the rooftop lounge on Seventh Floor or the Rooftop. The area is especially dedicated for a little healing and is decorated with greeneries and there's a little garden with a small fountain pool with cute little fish.
STARVERSE ENT
STARVERSE's FLOOR DESC.
 
All trainees except Kim Sewon, who still currently resides in his own rented officetel, resides in the dorms provided. The current trainee dorms are two small apartment units big enough for the boys and their manager to live in. The dorms are divided by according to the times they entered the company.
 
DORM 1
The first dorm is shared by Ji Ryeoun, Go Yuhan and Jo Baekwon. The three share a bedroom while the other room is used as a wardrobe for the boys.  
 
DORM 2
The second dorm is occupied by Moon Wonsik, Shin Suho and Woo Juyeon, the boy's manager. Wonsik and Suho shares a bedroom while Juyeon uses the other room with half of the boys' clothes.
 
A PEEK AT THE DORMS
Living room—Dining/Kitchen
 
 
THE DORMS
TRAINEE DORM
 
The studio is a good 30 minutes walk from Starverse and is located at the top floor of low rise building. You can always find either one of the LOST KIDS in the studio so the Starverse trainees are free to use the studio whenever. It's a quite homey space, decked with their precious live band instruments—a couple of guitars, bass, drums and keyboard.
ANYPLACE
LOST KIDS' RECORDING STUDIO
 
LIGHT HOUSE ENT.   Jung Jinki's previous company. Previously a small, unknown company that houses young models, actors and actresses, its name was known as one of its most beloved actress, Lee Ruri, rose to fame. Her fame was followed by actor Park Jihwan's and model-turned-actor Jung Jinki's who striked the public with their acting. Soon more of their talents were known. Light House Ent were trusted by a lot of people in the industry despite a few small scandals erupted because of Park Jihwan but Jinki's lawsuit had pretty much tainted a little of their reputation. And although the company had mentioned Lee Ruri had taken a hiatus, many start to wonder whether it is true at all.
 
IJ ENT.  Bae Nari's and Moon Wonsik's previous entertainment. The entertainment is also known to house the four member girl group, QoH (Queen of Hearts) and the well-known eight member boy group, VALIANT.
 
NEW LEAF ENT.  Joo Wan's and LOST KIDS' previous entertainment. The entertainment houses soloist and indies musicians. Despite their soloist being known as music chart killers, there are rumours that the company practice sajaegi, an act of illegally boosting chart rankings. 
COMPANIES
RELEVANT ENTERTAINMENT COMPANIES
 
 
HERE
PLACE
DESC
 
 
HERE
PLACE
DESC
 
 
HERE
PLACE
DESC
 
 
HERE HERE 
PLACE
DESC