Chapter 11

ᴴᵉˡˡᵈᵒᵍ || ᵇ.ᵇ.ᵖ.ᶜ

‘’Baekhyun are you listening to me?” Kyungsoo snapped me from my thoughts, my tired eyes moving to rest upon his own bright orbs. I felt tired, my body pulsing with pain. Only hours ago did Chanyeol beat me until my body was a dark purple. For reasons I still didn’t know. I only woke up because of Kyungsoo, his soft hands pushing my sweat dampened bangs from my face to clean up my dried blood. 

''Are you sure we should do this? I don’t think Sir wants to see me.." I question Kyungsoo while he laced up the last few ribbons around my neck. He made me wear a see through shirt. There were bows wrapped around each wrist tangling all the way up to my neck--making me look almost like a doll. My hair was curled slightly and pink gloss spread graciously over my plump lips. 

‘’I do, this is a very important meeting for our masters. That is why my Master is here. It’s very important that we look our best.'' He tells me, ushering me into my bedroom. I was given a room a few days after my arrival—it was nice, and i was grateful to have my own space. Even Fluffy was allowed to stay with me, though he was kept crated when we were out—Chanyeol wasn’t a fan of him. A smile graced my lips as soon as I saw Luhan sitting on the messy bed, scrolling through his phone With Fluffy resting right beside him. And as usual, he looked beautiful. 

''Oh- you look adorable!" He gushed, sitting up on the bed. A blush coats my cheeks my fingers digging into my shirt in a shy manner.play with my fingers. I wished Minseok could join us as well, but of course he was not welcomed. I hadn’t been able to see him after the punishment. I had no idea if he was even awake. Kyungsoo exits the bathroom soon after I sat down, he is the first to head out Luhan and I quickly trailing behind him. I wouldn’t lie, I was nervous about this dinner. I didn’t want to sit beside him, I didn’t want to see him—I feared that one wrong move would lead to another beating. We enter the dinning hall, it smelt of fresh fruits and warm meats. My eyes gaze over the table, each Master sat across from each other, emerged in their own conversations. I head towards the beast with trembling legs. His eyes lift, lip twitching ever so slightly as he looked me over like I was nothing more than his prey. 

''Sit," he tells me, pushing his legs out a bit wider motioning me to rest my behind on one of his thighs. We had never done anything like this before—it made me feel a bit strange. But, I knew better than to refuse so with a shaky sigh I sat down with my back resting against his chest. I was tense, staring down at the wooden table trying to distract myself. 

''Alright men, let's begin." Jongin announced. 

Most of the night was spent listening to the men talk of their plans, their statistics and more things I didn’t understand. I was tired, sore and hungry. I could hardly eat any of the food placed in front of me. I was too nervous from being this close to such a beast. And the longer I sat here the worse my muscles got. I just wanted to lay down, cover my head and fall asleep. Though I was able to distract myself when I saw Luhan wave to me, he was peeking through his fingers to pull and squish at his cheeks. I had to cover myself after a good while, I didn’t want to be caught breaking another rule after how well I had done so far. 

My distraction ended once Sehun started to feed his lover, making me once again suffer from boredom. I felt my eyes drop, my head loll to the side and a yawn escape me. I tried to cover my mouth after each yawn, but it was getting harder to do so. Even my hands felt too heavy to life, like they were made of heavy lead. Overtime my body began to sag, head falling forward every few minutes and I’d quickly snap back up into a straightened position. I suppose Chanyeol grew annoyed because after the last sag of my body I was pulled back to rest up against his warm chest, my head thumping against his shoulder. 

‘’I’m..sorry..” my words were slurring, I was so tired even my tongue was too weak to work properly. But even then, I didn’t move, I felt so warm and resting up against his muscled chest felt like such a luxury after being perked up for so long. I felt the conversation drown out, my body getting a bit fuzzy. I knew I was about to drift off, I only hoped that the next time I opened my eyes I would be in my warm bed, cuddling up to Fluffy—far away from the monster. 

‘’Just sleep.” That was the last I heard of Chanyeol’s voice before my mind completely shut down.