Chapter 5

The End of Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jungkook hadn’t stepped another foot outside the door when he caught sight of the gray hair behind the corner. The owner was facing the other way, probably looking down on his phone. Jungkook grinned and sneaked over until he was only a few inches away.

 

“Boo!” he shouted, and the other man jerked and turned around, immediately punching Jungkook on the shoulder.

 

Jungkook bursted out laughing as Taehyung pouted. He stopped laughing when he saw the devilish smile on the older’s face.

 

Uh oh.

 

Without a moment of hesitation, he ran for his life. Despite his headstart, Taehyung didn’t fall behind and chased Jungkook through the turns and crowds. When Jungkook reached the periphery of his neighborhood, he slowed down and Taehyung caught up to him, knocking them both over.

 

Lying on the floor wasn’t exactly great, but lying on the floor breathless with Taehyung wasn’t exactly horrible. Another fuzzy memory crossed his mind, but he couldn’t remember it. Just like always.

 

“You. Really w-want me to punish. You, huh?” Taehyung said, breathing heavily.

 

“Wh- what are. You planning to do, hyung?”

 

“This.” Taehyung leaned in and gave Jungkook a peck on the forehead. “That’s your. Punishment.”

 

Jungkook wiped his forehead, forcing out a grimace, as Taehyung got up, pulling Jungkook with him. “C’mon. Let’s get you home,” Taehyung said, leading the way.

 

“You know my house like the back of your hand now, huh, hyung,” Jungkook teased.

 

“More than the back of my hand,” Taehyung said, draping a hand over Jungkook’s shoulders. “In fact, I can’t draw the back of my hand even if you asked me to.”

 

Jungkook chuckled. “Maybe you just don’t have the artistic abilities, hyung.”

 

“Ya! Are you saying that you can draw the back of your hand?”

 

“Yes, yes I can, hyung.”

 

Taehyung stopped and looked at Jungkook in astonishment. “You can?”

Please log in to read the full chapter