[FINAL]

After The Rain

An unbearable pain woke SinB up from her slumber, and as she did the pain left slowly. Looking around, she can't help but frown in confusion. "I thought I was at the bar... Why am I home?" She asked herself, slowly sitting on the edge of her bed. 

 

She was inside her room, but it's as if the room got brighter. 'did Eunha brought me here?' All she remembered was she's working at the bar like usual serving drinks when suddenly a man with a gun-- "Wait... Am I not... shot?" SinB wondered, tapping on her torso for a sign of bleeding. "None? But how?" Just as she was on trance, the door opened and a familiar voice stopped her.

 

"Bi?" The voice was so familiar, that she can't help but cry. No way. Turning her head slowly, tears started falling from her eyes as her heart started beating erratically.  "Y-Yerin?" She cried. Seeing her cry, Yerin puts the tray down then rushed towards her.

 

"Hey? Why are you crying?" She knelt down, wiping the tears away from the younger's face. SinB only cupped her cheeks, caressing them with tearful eyes. "It's really you, Yerin?" She cracked, while Yerin only nodded, smiling at her lovingly.

 

"Why? Did you had a nightmare?" She asked, caressing SinB's cheek, in which the younger held firmly. She wished that what happened 2 years ago was only a dream and she's awake. "I wish..." she whispered. Yerin only smiled before placing a kiss on her forehead.

 

"I'm here..." She whispered, gently pulling SinB's arms away from her cheeks then placing them down to her shoulders instead. "I'm here, Bi..." 

 

Yerin pressed yet another kiss on her forehead, slowly trailing down her nose, cheeks then to the lips. SinB only savored the moment, responding to the soft and careful kiss her lover is giving. Yerin pulled away, smiling at her. But SinB wanted more, for it was so unbearable. Yerin's gone... And she knew it.

 

Just by the thought that it was only a dream. SinB desperately pulled her for another kiss, with Yerin a bit taken aback but responded to the searing kiss anyways. But in between the kisses, Yerin can still feel SinB's tears, that she can't help but wipe away. Feeling the warm touch, SinB only pulled closer, grabbing her by the thigh then effortlessly carrying her to sit on her lap.

 

Yerin gasps, taken aback by SinB's touches, but she doesn't want to pull away either and let SinB kissed her.

 

 

***** 

 

 

Eunha felt her world crumble. She ran, all she knows is she got to go to where SinB is, even with all the pain that the younger caused her. It's because SinB didn't mean it, it's because SinB was just loss that she fails to see that Eunha was still there, she wasn't alone, but she keeps on pushing Eunha away.

 

Yewon and Yuna were both clueless as to why their friend suddenly began crying, but they more than not to question and just follow her. They are going to the hospital, the hospital where Sowon was working apparently. But still, the only thing they know is that SinB the owner of the phone that Sowon used to call Eunha was somehow in danger, and this SinB seems like a very important person to Eunha because she cried.

 

Eunha was quite peculiar, to be honest as if all the pain was bearable for her. She never one cry for the whole year that they spent all together, even when a hot coffee once burned her, she didn't cry and only smiled to reassure Yewon (who cried in her stead). So, to see Eunha cry, then that person must have been a very important person, that all Yewon and Yuna can do was pray for everything to be alright.

 

Eunha rushed inside the hospital, welcomed by Sowon who's wearing her usual smile. "Where's SinB?" Eunha hastily asked, not even bothering to greet the taller. Sowon only smiled bitterly before she answered, "She's inside, she'll be fine." Sowon never really like explaining, and seems like the shorter don't want to listen to it either, so she let her pass.

 

It was unbearable, the feeling of being left behind. Eunha clenches her fists as she turned the doorknob. She never liked the smell of the hospital, it always reminds her of Yerin's death. But now, it's as if the world is giving her another reason to hate the place. There SinB was, in the bed and unconscious, a few machines surrounding her, and bandages around her head and chest.

 

Once again, tears can't help but escape her eyes as she sat next to the bed, holding the younger's hand. "Don't leave me too, SinB~yah..."

 

 

******

 

"Don't leave me too, SinB~yah..." It was Eunha, and SinB heard her voice inside her head, causing her to stop her movements. "SinB?" snapping her out was Yerin, calling at her breathlessly. SinB only looked at her lover with pain, before she scooted closer to give another kiss, tracing Yerin's pale skin who shudder at her touch.

 

"SinB~yah..." It was Eunha's voice that became her sign, a reminder. That it was all a dream. That she can't help but cry again. And as if feeling her pain, Yerin carefully pushed away, giving her a warm smile before she pulled SinB in a hug instead. "That's enough, SinB~yah... No need to push yourself." Yerin cooed, tapping her back as she tightens the embrace. 

 

"Do you remember our promise, SinB~yah?? The three of us, promised to take care of each other right?" Yerin asked, making SinB pull away, still with tears falling from her eyes. SinB then lies beside her, hugging Yerin more comfortably as the older planted a kiss on her forehead. "Eunha can be quite childish... She needs someone to take care of her Bi..." Yerin whispered, in which SinB can only nod, gulping the lump in .

 

 

"I'm sorry for leaving the two of you, Bi..." Yerin said, her voice also cracking. This time, SinB cried louder, scooting closer to Yerin's chest, tightening the embrace. "You have to live SinB~yah... Not for me, and if not for yourself... Then please live for my sister... Hmm?" Yerin placed chaste kisses on her lips and eyes. 

 

Finally meeting each other's orbs. "Live SinB~yah... we can cuddle next time. That I promise you, Love."

 

 

*****

 

Eunha held SinB's hand tighter as tears started falling yet again. "I know it still hurts... I know you're in pain... But I'm in pain too. I-I lost my Unnie, SinB~yah!" She cried, unbeknownst to her that her friends were watching her, afraid that she might collapse.

 

"I'm still here... You're the only one I have left Bi... Can't you please... At least try and live for me?? I don't have my sister anymore, my own blood... I lost someone too... So, please... don't leave me too..." TO say that she was broken was an understatement, for no word can describe the feeling etching her heart as of the moment.

 

She tried and tried to live for herself but to no avail, they kept a promise... to take care of each other. And she can't afford to break that, not when Yerin was gone.

 

 

"You're the only one I have left SinB~yah... don't leave me too, please???" She was begging, begging on someone that she doesn't know if listening to her. Begging for life, for another life to someone who doesn't seem to hear her the first time she did. But even so, she can only pray for it, pray to someone above she has always been trying keep on holding. 

 

If she can bargain, she wished that it was her that had died instead of Yerin, then maybe SinB won't be as broken. Many times, Eunha regretted a sin she should have not regretted, regretting to live instead of Yerin. Eunha had always been blaming herself for it, cause no one is to blame. Even though SinB never blamed her for anything, it was because she was too broken and she can't rely on anybody.

 

 

She can't drink like SinB does since no one would take care of the latter, she can't kill herself cause who knows SinB might do the same thing. All this time she was trying so hard to live, just so she can keep her promise. To take care of her friend, SinB.

 

And as if the heavens had finally taken pity on her, finally heard a prayer coming from her, that SinB's hand squeeze her back. Looking up, she can't help but cry louder as SinB finally woke up. But a part of her can't be more than happy when SinB smiled.

 

"Don't cry, bunny." It was almost inaudible, more like a whisper, but Eunha heard her and nodded. Squeezing the hand on hers, she smiled, though it might look weird since she's crying. But Eunha cares not since she knows her best friend is back.

 

 


 

Done~! FINALLY!! sorry about this... I've been thinking about this plot all while in school and this has been blocking my imagination and no other ideas would come out, one reason why I haven't updated yesterday. But I hope this can compensate, thanks for reading!!