[EPILOGUE]

After The Rain

 

 

"Cheerful, are we?" Yuna giggled at Eunha who has a wide smile on her lips. Eunha nodded enthusiastically as she served another customer. It has been a year since the incident and after that... everything has been going on well. 

 

As the bell chimes, Eunha looks up but seeing the familiar figure entering the cafe made her smile brighter. "Hi, Eun-Unnie~" It was SinB, smiling brightly as always. The younger seems much brighter these days, and have been constantly changing her hair colors, but continued to stick with black, white, grey and red clothing.

 

"I'll have espresso for today, Unnie~" SinB smiled, paying with her own card then left to sit near the windows, but not too far so Eunha can still see her. SinB opened her laptop and continued the report that Sowon asked from her earlier.

 

SinB has continued her studies under Sowon's help, and now, she's on her 1st Year taking Medicine. The road to moving on was hard, but Eunha made sure to take those little baby steps with her. She also made friends with Yewon who shares the same age as she is, and also met Yuna, Yewon's girlfriend.

 

The first months were hard, SinB would still be on daze sometimes, and will also have few nightmares of Yerin's death, but Eunha was with her with all those moments... And SinB finally relied on Eunha more often, talking things out with her, and all sorts. 

 

Eunha on the other hand also moved on. Unbeknownst to SinB, Eunha had been depressed and was even diagnosed with it, one reason why she knew Sowon because the tall lady was her doctor. And as SinB accepted her, all the blames she took for herself, slowly but surely vanished and both of them had been better.

 

Being on her own thoughts, Yuna nudged Eunha lightly. "It's your break time, Eunha~yah." Yuna reminded while Eunha can only whisper a thank you as she received a cup of macchiato from Yewon who have been watching from earlier. 

 

 

Eunha then skipped her way to the busy younger, slowing down with her pace as she drew closer. A smile can't help but form on her lips as she watches the younger's movements. How SinB would furrow her brows as she erases something, or nibble on her thumb subconsciously while thinking. 'She changed, we changed Yerin~unnie.' Eunha thought as she halts her steps, with SinB finally noticing her presence and giving her a little wave.

 

 

Eunha sat herself down across the younger, whom in return closed her laptop and puts it inside her bag to face her properly. "So... How's your day?" SinB asked first, a smile never leaving her lips. Eunha only nodded, resting her elbows on the table as she tucks her chin on her palms. "Is good, how about you?" and SinB would go on with her day as if reporting everything to her mother. While Eunha would as always, listen to her tentatively, occasionally replying when needed.

 

"So... I was wondering, Eun~Unnie... Should we visit... Yerin~unnie??" The question made Eunha look at her with worry. It's not like Eunha doesn't want her to see Yerin, it's just that, Eunha wants SinB to do that when she's ready, not because she's guilty of letting Eunha not visit her own blood.

 

 

Seeing the worry, SinB only smiled warmly, holding Eunha's one hand while drawing circles on it with her thumb. "I miss her, Unnie... I really want to visit Yerin." Hearing the reassurance, Eunha only sighs with a smile, nodding to the younger who seems as ready as she was. 'It's time to meet our sunshine, then...'

 

 

With a bouquet of Yerin's favorite sunflowers, both set off to their little ball of sunshine yet again, hand in hand, and with both hearts finally contented and warm.

 

 


 

Okay... That's it for the epilogue... I would add more if I could, but the school has been very hard these days, especially now that our schedule's changed and longer. I know it's a bit petty to use that as an excuse, but I have to study harder to graduate and go to a better college, I'm not that smart so I have to double the effort and writing and typing all the same time is such a toll. But yeah~~ here's your little epilogue, thanks for reading this story. (I won't call it crap since I putt effort in it, but a bit lacking I must say) Again, thank u for reading this lacking of a story.