The Interaction

The Gamer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

How should I level up as quickly as I can? What should I do to reach a higher level? I can't wait to kill that stupid Level 70 priest.

I chewed on my finger tips as I was seated down at my seat while waiting for classes to end. It was the second week of school and I was still glued to Lisa like a super glue. We literally come as a package. Buy one get one free.

We had met each other since we were young and always ended up in the same class. Even now that we are 19 years old, we are still stuck together. As classes were free seating, she was always my table buddy as well as much lunch partner.

Our classmates all seemed kinda nerdy but there were definitely two eye catching beauties in the class. We had yet to have any conversation today and Lisa had kept on going on and on about how she was going to befriend the tall, pale and pretty blonde girl. Even during the weekends and basically everyday after school, Lisa kept on rambling about the blonde girl and how she looked even prettier as days go by.

As I had spent all week playing my computer game, my text messages from Lisa can reach up to 200 texts within 30 minutes all because she was complaining about how I prioritized the game over her. I can't lie to her. I always just tell her that she'll forever be second to my game and she'll spam me 10 different types of crying emojis in a row just to get my attention.

Soon enough, lunch period came and I saw Lisa dashing out of class to stalk the two girls.

"Yah Lisa, why don't you just walk up beside them and try to make small talks? Don't you think creeping from behind would just scare them away?"

"Shh Jisoo! You don't know how a woman feels! I'm a woman so I know what they like." I slapped the back of Lisa's head lightly and I looked at her in disbelief. "What do you mean I don't know how a woman feels? In case you forgot, I'm a woman as well."

She stared at me from the top to the bottom down and shook her head. "I'm sorry. I forgot you were a female..." Lisa turned back and ran away from me as quickly as possible. I was chasing her from behind but strides were far too big and the gap we had started growing wider. I only managed to catch up to her as I saw her standing outside of the cafeteria.

 

 

Pulling her down to choke her neck slightly, I saw no form of retaliation from her. I released my hold on her and looked at where she was staring at. "So, are you going to woman up and talk to her today? It's been a week already."

"I-I... Maybe I'll talk to her tomorrow."

"Lalisa, you have been telling me 'tomorrow' since last Monday and they are never ending! Could it be that you are a coward pretending to be brave? Putting on a brave front huh, I see..." I so that it'll provoke her into talking to her crush of one week.

She hissed at me before taking in a few deep breaths and walking towards the table where the two beauties were seated at. "Erm... Hi- hello, hey?" I face palmed at the sight of Lisa stuttering like a fool and I went towards her to give her morale support.

"Hey there." The blonde girl looked up from her plate of pasta and she was waiting for Lisa to continue with her messy speech.

"Uhm, is there- Could we sit with you guys? I mean you girls?" Lisa her lips as they were starting to turn dry and she was growing stiffer and tenser as the awkward silence enveloped us.

"Sure, the table is free for all." I saw Lisa exhale a breath that she had been holding in as she took a seat beside the blonde girl. This also meant that I had to take a seat opposite from Lisa, which was beside the other beauty that the blondie was with.

"Nyeongan, I'm Jisoo!" I greeted cheerfully as the table was awfully quiet and I seemed to have broke the awkwardness between us four as they started introducing themselves.

"I'm Chaeyoung but you could also call me Rosie. The girl beside you is Jennie." I smiled at the both of them and we were all looking at Lisa for her introduction. However, the Lisa was frozen on the spot as she kept staring at Chaeyoung, not realizing that Chaeyoung was also looking at her.

I kicked Lisa on the shin and I finally got the robot to come back alive. "Ouch what was that for?" Lisa rubbed her shin and looked at me confusedly. I tilted my head slightly to gesture towards her. "Aren't you going to introduce yourself?"

"Oh right I'm Li-Lalisa. You can call me Lisa for short."

"Li-Lalisa? That's your name?" Jennie finally spoke up for the first time and damn... Her voice just sounds so deep and sultry. It's like me into this black hole and I'm dying to hear her talk more.

"No no... I'm Lalisa or Lisa if you don't want to say that extra syllabus."

 

 

That not so awkward lunch ended off quickly with us having small conversations about our hobbies, reasons for coming to this course and about brief conversations about our families. During that short one hour break, I got to know quite some information about the two new friends I had just made.

Chaeyoung was the more outspoken, bubbly one among the two of them. She was born in New Zealand and moved to Australia when she was a child. Plus, her family consists of her, her parents, an older sister and also a pet fish. Her hobbies included shopping, going out to the park for a walk, playing the guitar... Basically all the typical girly hobbies you would expect a pretty girl to have.

Jennie on the other hand was more introverted, cold and she only speaks when needed to. She was born in South Korea and she went to New Zealand to study for five years. She currently stays with her parents and her two dogs. She shares almost the hobby as Chaeyoung, which is understandable as they also grew up together and they would need to have the same hobbies to stay friends for this long.

When I asked tried to ask them if they do play video games, surprisingly Jennie was the first to speak up. "Games are stupid and only the stupid plays them." I knew then that she was those kids that hate video gamers and there was no way I would tell her that I actually played any as we were just starting to be friends. I laughed at her comment and quickly moved on to the next topic.

Four hours later, classes finally came to an end and I left school with Lisa to head home. We lived just two houses away from each other and I spent the entire journey home listening to how she thinks Chaeyoung was the most beautiful being she had ever seen and how she can't wait to talk to her more.

Thankfully, I reached the front of my house and we bid farewell before I headed up to my room to start up my computer.

I took a quick shower as I loaded into the game. When I got out of the shower, I saw a few text messages from Lisa.

 

 

Limario:

Chuuuuuuuu

I miss Chaeyoung already

Oh my god I forgot to ask for her number!!!

Do you have her number? Please give it to me :(((

I'll do anything to have her number

... Reply me you

Hello???

I'm coming over to your house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter