The Tamer

The Gamer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

"Are you serious?"

I looked at Lisa who was laying down on my bed with her laptop on her lap. She was giving me the giddy smiles and this was not a good thing. "Yes I'm serious! Can't you see it for yourself?"

Glancing back down at her screen, I stared at it for a few seconds before bringing my hands to my forehead. "You? I really can't see you playing this game." Lisa enters the character creation page and started customizing her character to fit herself. "Why not? You seem to have so much fun every time and I'm being left out. I'm sad."

I irked in disgust when Lisa pouted and leaned away from her. "Why?? Why are you moving further away from me?" She leans her body forward and she was trying to playfully 'kiss' me. I raised my hands up to pretend that I was going to give her a slap and she quickly went back to her spot.

"I'm going to grab some food, you want some?" Lisa placed her laptop down on the bed and left the room when I rejected her offer. Sighing, I sat at my chair and put my headphones on, resuming my game.

I moved my mouse cursor to hover above the 'Respawn' button and clicked on it. Within seconds, my character respawned back at the nearby town and I opened up a chat message.

 

Mandus4Life:

Really... I thought you could beat that priest when you reach Level 70?

Was that all talk hmm??

FriendlyChu<3:

Shut up. That was a mishap on my part

Mandus4Life:

Gagagagaga, an archer losing to a priest

Not a thief, not a warrior, not any other mage but a PRIEST!

FriendlyChu<3:

...

Let's go

Mandus4Life:

??

FriendlyChu<3:

Get you all fat and leveled up duh!

Start moving your flat and chest

We ain't got time to waste because that bloody of a priest needs to die

Mandus4Life:

I thought you didn't need my help?

And what do you mean flat and chest? For your information, I have a peachy and a really nice pair on top

FriendlyChu<3:

Yeah sure... Peachy with a y attitude

I got you, now let's go before I change my mind

 

 

I was still partied up with that annoying brat and we were both headed to the dungeon where our bodies laid 10 minutes ago. I was full on alert and my spidey senses were tingling. Our characters were still walking and I had my mouse move every where so that I could see the different parts of the map. From looking at the left, to looking at the mountains, then to our backs. I might just be overthinking it but I rather be safe than sorry.

We walked into another region and I felt all hairs on my arm stand up. Nervously, I swallowed the invisible lump on my throat and I started slowing down my pace. Quickly, I typed a quick message to Mandus4Life to notify her about slowing down and being cautious. She read my message. Next thing I saw was a sprinting Mandus4Life bolting down the map.

What in the world??

She was sprinting without a care in the world and my jaw could only hang wide open. I swear not only is she an annoying brat but a hugeass- I mean small idiot. Who the hell does the opposite of what they are told to do? Oh right, an idiot does.

I gripped on my mouse tightly and it felt like I would break it any time soon. Taking a few deep breaths, I chased after her and saw her character come to a stop all of a sudden. Smirking, I figured that she had ran out of stamina to carry on with her sprints. Until I saw what made her stop in her tracks.

Countless of bodies were laying on the path right ahead of us. It wasn't just five bodies, but more like fifteen bodies on the ground. Many were paralyzed, some were left with too little HP to stand up and a few were dead.

I brought my view to look at the top of the hills that were towering above us. This was a really popular spot for ambushing due to the hills being a great hiding spot. All the player killers had to do was hide on top of the hills while innocent lambs pass by the valley below.

I took my bow out and pulled back the bow string after loading a few arrows. Just 10 minutes ago, we passed by this area peacefully. 10 minutes later, it turned into a graveyard.

I my lips that was turning dry and I constantly shifted my camera around. I was very certain that the killers behind this was still around some where. They hadn't collected the loots yet and there was no way they would run before taking them.

 

Mandus4Life:

What should we do??

I think we should head back to town... This doesn't seem like a good idea

FriendlyChu<3:

Run? I'm not coward. I can take them on!

 

Truthfully, my legs were constantly shaking and I was starting to get anxious. I love killing players but I hate being killed. It makes me feel like I'm a noob that can't fend for myself. Pressing on 'W', my character slowly moved forward. Bow still loaded, I made sure I was ready to fire those arrows as soon as I see someone.

Small little rocks dropped down from the cliff of a hill and I instantly angled my character to look there. Heh, that's where you are.

Smiling, I aimed my bow there and fired away. I had loaded a few flaming arrows and I was so ready to burn a player alive to vent out my frustrations. The edge of the cliff fell off but no player was killed.

'Mandus4Life has been killed by CabbageGrandma'

I immediately turned around to find myself stuck in a pinch. I was surro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter