The Coincidence

The Gamer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

It was as easy as a piece of cake to get FriendlyChu<3 to help me out with levelling. All I needed to do was to send her a picture of myself. Sometimes I actually question my actions and my thinking. Why am I not sending her a fake photo being posted online and pose it off as me? Why am I actually still interacting with her? My thoughts only led me to one conclusion.

With her help, I managed to accomplish my goal of levelling up thrice. We might have accidentally over accomplished it as she continued helping me out even after I had hit Level 37. It was an increase in five levels and I was beyond elated. 9 dungeon runs was needed for me to reach that level and it meant 90 minutes of our precious time.

The loots of the dungeon were one of the best items I had gotten so far and I actually couldn't believe that FriendlyChu<3 didn't try to ask for a split for the loots. Maybe the loots were of no use to her, but she could have at least gotten them and sold them off at the market.

I couldn't wait to hit Level 45 because I would be able to choose my specialization as a mage class. There were three options available to the mages. Firstly, the fire mage. Basically choosing this would enable me to have control over the fire element and I would be able to burn everybody's asses. That obviously includes FriendlyChu<3 because I have been dying to kill her at least once for payback.

Next, there was the poison mage where they would have skills that would be fatal and lethal to many PVP players. This was the specialization one should go for if they were intending to focus on PVP instead of PVE. As I was more of the PVE type due to my peacefulness and laziness to take part in fights, I always prefer to go after monsters and finish up quests instead. This is why being a poison mage was not on my list.

Last but not least, the priest. I had always been inclined towards picking this specialization as I was very interested in being a support player. I was lacking in experience in the gaming sector and I'm afraid to be able to lead the fights and deal damages. I kind of prefer standing at the back, being safe from all harm and dangers. But I guess I'm no exception to be in danger because I kind of already got killed 5 times... Plus, after the encounter with the people-killing mage, I got kind of traumatised with priests and I no longer see myself playing them.

This leaves me with only one choice. A fire mage. I'll be able to shoot fireballs like those anime characters. I'll be able to cast flamethrowers and I can act like a dragon. And last but not least, I'll be able to fire a flaming arrow with the spells and launch it at FriendlyChu<3. An arrow for an arrow. I guess I'm the type remembers all the evil people do to me and forget about the good they do afterwards. I can't believe I still have the mindset of killing her even after how much she had helped me. I'm just a revengeful that needs revenge to get it off my chest. I mean s.

 

 

Mandus4Life:

Hey! Thanks for all the help today :)

I'll be heading off now for dinner. See you soon

FriendlyChu<3:

If you're grateful for the help maybe you could give me some gold instead of a thank you. I'll appreciate that more ;')

And I hope you choke during your dinner so I wouldn't have to see you any more

Rest in peace in advance. I'll attend your funeral if you invite me

Mandus4Life:

You piece of poop! How dare you curse me!

I'll haunt you till your death if I actually really die

FriendlyChu<3:

Yeah yeah yeah

Just log off now so I wouldn't have to deal with your nonsense anymore will you?

Unless you wanna starve to death instead of choke to death?

Mandus4Life:

Screw you

FriendlyChu<3:

Thanks but no thanks

I'm not interested in having with idiots because they might just spread their idiotness over to me

Mandus4Life:

I wouldn't want to do it with you either because I bet you can't pleasure anyone in bed

Oh wait... Have you even done it before? :P

FriendlyChu<3:
What do you think! Who do you think I am?!

You should experience my skills first hand and you'll know how good I am at it

Mandus4Life:

An ugly, nerdy, jerk and gamer that no one would ever lay their eyes upon

Plus sorry... I'm interested in bananas

Let's hope we never meet because I might just puke and turn blind when I see you

FriendlyChu<3:

It's a pity you prefer bananas but I don't really care

Anyway, the feeling's mutual. I wouldn't want to get my expectations high at seeing a girl. Only for it to be a dude

Or even worse, I don't want to see a less girl

I'll be going off now because I'm too tired to continue this meaningless conversation with you

 

 

I was about to send a reply to that when I got a call. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was from Chaeyoung. "Jen where are you? We agreed to meet at the restaurant at 7pm!" I took my phone off from my ears and saw the time. It was 7.05pm and I was going to be super late to meeting Chaeyoung.

"I'm so sorry. There's a traffic jam on the road... A car had got into an accident with another vehicle. It's all jammed up and we're barely moving on the road!" I quickly opened my wardrobe and picked a casual but nice outfit out. I went into the bathroom to change and to also wash up as well after lazying all day in front of the computer.

"Really? How long more do you think you'll take?"

"Erm... 15 minutes? I see a tow truck trying to pass through vehicles to get to the cars and all." I placed the phone away from my mouth and I brought a hand up to my mouth. 'Beep beep beeeppppp!' Pretending to make sounds of cars honking one another, I quickly went back to the call and told Chaeyoung that I'll end the conversation as it was starting to get loud.

Upon ending, I changed into my outfit and put some light make up on. I drew my brows, put on some eyeliner, blusher to give my cheeks more colour, and lastly my red Hera liptint. When I was done, I quickly went into my garage and looked around to see which lucky car would be my ride for today. I was deciding between the Mercedes-Benz AMG GT, BMW X5, Mini Cooper and the Ferrari F8 Tributo.

Opening up my camera and turning it into selfie mode, I glanced at my outfit and decided on a car. You'll be my baby for today.

I pulled open the doors to the Mini Cooper and drove out of the garage as soon as the engine had . The 15 minutes I told Chaeyoung earlier on became 30 minutes as I parked my car at the shopping mall's carpark. Luckily, as soon as I entered the car park, a car had just left and it's spot was vacant.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter