Lip Tint 2

Lip Stain

"Love..."

Eunha doesn't realize how many times Sowon has called her.

"Hey, can you look at me please?"

Sowon has been kneeling in front of her, trying to get her attention but to no avail as she continues to immerse herself in thoughts.

"Eung?"

A peck on her crown and a hug, so tight was found effective.

"I'm sorry to have made you feel that way." Sowon  spoke more to her hair as their position remains    with Eunha slumping and Sowon kneeling and embracing her.

​"N-no, I'm sor-ry for b-be-ing pet-ty like this." Eunha manages through her hiccups. 

"No baby, I think it's my fault, too." Sowon crouches down to match Eunha's level.

 "I'm, sorry. I didn't really mean for everyone to be in the cam except you." She carefully says. "I wasn't really thinking much, I think?" Actually, Sowon is at loss for words, she could just plead guilty to everything. Because she really is.

Hearing Sowon's response makes Eunha chuckle with fondness. "No, you're not much of a thinker." She blurts amusingly, looking up to the older through her tears. Somehow, hearing the honest sincerity of Sowon's voice lifted the weight in her heart. 

"Are you mad at me?" Sowon asks as she wipes the tears on Eunha's face with the sleeve of her button-up shirt.

Eunha just shakes her head, locking her eyes to the older who has a very soft look at the moment.

"I still love you even if you're a dummy sometimes." 

She says it so softly but without looking away making the tall leader to pout with a dark blush.

"Should I be mad being called dummy or should I say thank you?" Sowon asks trying a threatening voice but fails perfectly as she is just flattered with fluttering emotions.

"You should say 'thank you' to that" Eunha says almost to Sowon's lips as the older had brought their foreheads together. 

"Thank you." The way the words had tumbled from Sowon's mouth sent shivers down Eunha's spine add to it the intense stare that they are now sharing.

"But honestly, can we stand?" Yes, Sowon is not much of a thinker as she just have to ruin Eunha's fantasy of a kiss at the moment. 

 

 

A/N: Im sorry, short updates are all I can manage now. thanks for loving this <3