Lip Tint 3

Lip Stain

"But honestly, can we stand?" Yes, Sowon is not much of a thinker as she just have to ruin Eunha's fantasy of a kiss at the moment. 

"My knees and my legs are aching." She adds that has Eunha giggling despite the disappointment. Unknown to her, Sowon noticed the look in her eyes and so gave her a quick peck before pulling her to stand.

Now, leaning on the railing of their terrace, Sowon has Eunha in her embrace, the younger girl resting her head on her chest. They bask in another round of silence before Sowon remembers something.

"I bought another tint, and that's what I used for Yuju. That's also what I gave to her."

"Huh?" Eunha looks at her confused. She was too engrossed with Sowon's embrace that she didn't quite realize what the other was talking about.

"I am keeping the tint you gave me, just for myself. I wouldn't want anyone to use it." 
Now, Eunha gets it.

"I'm sorry for not asking first." She softly says as she snuggles more to Sowon's warmth.

She looks at the older girl    who is now looking down at her meeting her eyes before the other diverted it lower.

"I now remember why it's not you that I guested for that episode." Sowon says with a lost look making Eunha raise a brow and hum her response.

"I would have kissed you then and there even without the tint." Sowon's voice seems too low for Eunha as she leans closer to her face, her eyes not leaving what Eunha realized to be her lips.

"Un-nie" Eunha stutters as what Sowon just said left her with a whirlwind of chills all over her body.

"Have I told you how irresistible your lips are?" as if asking for permission, Sowon looks directly to her eyes one last time and as she closes her eyes, it did not take long for her to feel that familiar pair of lips on hers, making another confession.

"Was that true?" Eunha couldn't hold herself from asking.
"You know I'm not one to make up stories." Sowon answers softly giving a naughty peck on her nose as their foreheads are glued to each other.

"Thank you." Eunha directs a questioning look to Sowon.
"For being so honest about everything." The latter added as she caresses the younger's face both with her hand and eyes making that sweet-temptation of lips her eyes' final destination. Brushing it softly with her thumb, Eunha holds her breath at the impending action by the older.
 
"Unnie, your m... Oh,"

Just as she was closing her eyes, with Sowon's minty breath brushing her nostrils, Hwang Eunbi just have to ruin the moment.

"...mom is here." Sinb trailed realizing she had interrupted something.

"Wait, Irae," Sinb has her hands out in panic as Sowon's nephew comes running to their direction but her two unnies are still in each others' arms though their eyes are on her- Eunha with a glare and Sowon with a look of realization as she must have forgotten about her dinner with her family.

Seeing Sinb tackling her nephew, covering his eyes, Sowon proceeded with her initial plan.

And so they kissed again like there's no morrow. Because honestly, Sowon had been craving for it these days what's with all their schedules, she has no time with her galaxy. 

"I've been missing you a lot lately "

She confesses after they parted.

"I can't deny, I feel the same." Eunha replies while catching her breath.  Maybe that is why she was near-bursting when she saw that trend episode with Yuju. 

"Let's have dinner with mom?" Sowon, remembering the dinner again, asks Eunha. 

"Unnie!" Sinb calls out again.

"For a moment, please."

"Just bring Eunha with you. Let's eat together."

This time, it is Sowon's mom. 

"Eunha dear, come have dinner with us. Our maknae has been missing you a lot lately."

Sowon grins at her mother's antics though slightly embarrassed. Eunha on the other hand gives her a surprised look with her doe eyes doubling in size. 

"She kinda knows." She looks at Eunha with eyes dancing as she rubs her nape that suddenly got itchy for her. 

 

****

A/N: ah!! I don't know what I'm writing anymore. I hope this would still be to your liking. (bow)