Lip Tint 1

Lip Stain

"So I did do something wrong that I wasn't aware of." Sowon stated matter of factly and  a bit nervous trying to wrack her brain for her actions in the past few days that may have not gone well for the other. 

"N-no. There's nothing like that. Uhm...it's ...ugh. I'm sorry." Eunha is beyond frustrated at herself for stuttering and for not being able to explain herself well. Also, the crack in her voice as she apologized didn't go unnoticed by the other who then turns her around, checking her.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Sowon asks with all gentleness in her voice causing Eunha to just suddenly tear up.

"I-I don't kn-know" Eunha replies trying to keep herself from crying. 

"I th-think I'm jealous but it was too un-rea-s-sona-ble. I think uh-I'm j-j-just be--ing petty." She adds after breathing a very deep sigh. 

To that, Sowon feels the thousands of butterflies in her stomach, scratch that, there are millions of butterflies in her stomach wrecking havoc beyond her control. It has never been the case for Eunha to admit her jealousy. No. The girl has never been jealous of anything over her. Overwhelmed is the word for her at the moment.

"C-can I ask what made you jealous? I mean -" Sowon doesn't know if it is right for her to ask but she is getting curious behind her worried self.

But Eunha just hugged her tightly, still tearing up.

"Ah-I-ugh!" Sowon could just stare in space with agape as the younger tries to articulate her words, frustratingly pulling her short hair.

"Hey," Sowon carefully calls out grabbing her hand away from her hair. "I'm sorry, I really don't know and I want to." Sowon says as she holds Eunha by her shoulders trying to read her at an arm length to which the latter  bows her head trying to hide her face and starts with a whisper.

"Yu- ju."

This time, Eunha slumps on the floor, head on knees and arms as she tries so hard to hide her tear-stricken face.


"I mean you never told me about Yuju being in your show."  She mumbles with a sigh.


Sowon could only stare at the younger as the latter continues to let out words that had Sowon mentally slap herself and has her mind running already to make it up with the bunny.

"And you kissed her on cam."

"...with the tint I gave you."

"All the members had been in your trend cam, why haven't I?"

Eunha breathe another deep sigh as she continues her 'monologue', not hearing a single pip from Sowon.

"You always have me out  of your room when you start to film, but you came over to Yuju in one."

"Hmph,never mind I'm just being selfish, I think."

***

 

A/N: gosh..This has been long overdue. Forgive me guys. I thought I already posted this one. .