Pout

Lip Stain

Sowon wears a smile on her face as she stands by the doorway to their terrace. She has been there for quite a while now, that she's starting to wonder what had caught the mind of this certain short-haired girl who she's been keeping her eye to, that her presence wasn't even noticed. Noting how lost in thoughts Eunha is, Sowon decides to approach her with a bit of nervousness starting to build inside her.

"Hey, love " she carefully greets Eunha so as not to startle her, simultaneously wrapping her in her embrace.

"Unnie," the younger flinches a bit at the sudden contact but then relaxes as she registers the familiar warmth.

"What's going in this head of yours, hmm?" Sowon asks as she kisses the other by the temple.

"Hmm, just this and that," Eunha replies leaning more to the embrace. "Nothing really important "

"Are you sure?"

"Eung."

They stayed silent for a moment, taking in the calm atmosphere that the evening is giving them until Sowon decided to confront the other with something.

"Yerin said something about a jealous bunny." Sowon says, tightening her arms around Eunha.

"Huh?" slightly dazed, Eunha responds.

"Did I make you jealous over something again? I mean, maybe I made a mistake again that I am not aware of?" Sowon rambles as she can't think of anything that she'd done to make her girlfriend jealous. "I also heard Sinb said something about how you feel so down the whole day."

"Gosh, Hwang Eunbi." Eunha mutters under her breath as she doesn't really want to discuss the matter as it is a very petty one for her.

                        ***    ***     ***

Eunha is feeling so  unreasonably jealous and she doesn't know what to do about it.

She understands that everything was just for a show, but still her sulking heart can't take the fact that Sowon chose to invite Yuju over her.


Well, the older may have her reasons as Eunha was also guested on a beauty show and that her being in another is quite something but still, she can't stop herself from being sulky over it.


She doesn't know why she is so over the edge with it too. Maybe she is just feeling down and she just wants something to whine about, "But I've been trying to think other things, too. I don't know but it keeps getting in my head." She whined to Sinb who in return just gave her a frustrated sigh.

"What's wrong girls?" It was Yerin who just entered their dorm. "Why sigh, Eunbi-ya?

"Nothing unnie." Though she knows that the question was directed to the younger Eunbi, Eunha replied monotonously that made Yerin to raise a brow and direct a questioning look to Sinb who sighed again as she ran her fingers through her hair, as if she's as frustrated as Eunha.

"Well, because this unnie here is so jealous her giraffe kissed a puppy in a show." Another sigh came out of her as she throw a judgemental smirk to her unnie whose eyes grow twice their size with her words.

"What?! I didn't say that!" Eunha replied, flustered as she take a look at Yerin who just nodded with a grin as she willed herself to her room.

"Unnie! You are not supposed to believe that!!" It was almost a plea, the way Eunha shouted it to Yerin's back to which Yerin responded with a wave and "Oh, I can believe in whatever I want to, Eunha- ya."

     *****      ******     ****

A/N:  sorry, I didn't mean to make you wait guys. It's a bit difficult   for me updating with my phone. Sorry. My laptop crashed phone's a bit, ahm...dunno..xD

Anyways, this is supposed to be a one shot but I decided to make it a longer like a three shot maybe. XD

Andyeah, it's wonha because I'm a trash   for their ship.