I can't go back.

Why did you save me?

The two walked down an empty road, filled with street lights. It’s the evening.


“I’m starving”, the taller one yawned. So they made their way to the closest diner and bought themselves some dinner. As they were eating, one of their phones started ringing.
“Baekhyun? Oh God Baekhyun, I was dead worried about you! How are you? Where are you? Did the actual murderer get caught? Tell me everything!”, this voice seemed to be very relieved that he answered the call.
Suddenly Chanyeol remembered. His name was Baekhyun. The man who saved his life was called Byun Baekhyun.
Said man only responded quietly, the only segments Chanyeol could understand were something similar to “I’ll come over’’ and “let’s talk later”. He quickly hung up and started smiling at me, “does your meal taste good?”
“Yeah… they only fed us down there.” Chanyeol started poking his food with a fork, he just wanted to go home and forget everything that has happened. And most probably never visit a club ever again. He left $15 on the table and got up.


“Where are you going so suddenly?”, Baekhyun asked curiously.
“I’m going home.”
“Can I come with you? It’s Saturday anyway.”
Nope, Chanyeol definitely didn’t want a kind-of-stranger to visit his home.
“I don’t kno-” Baekhyun grabbed his wrists tightly.


“I beg you, I can’t go back, really.”