Reflections

My Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock knock

Naeun wiped her tears and tries to make herself as normal as possible. “Come in”, she answered.

“Naeun unnie! that was a beautiful show …. Oh wow how did your dressing room turned into a field of sunflowers? Are you trying to expand into the--I don’t know, flower business?”, Hayoung faltered looking confused.

“ha ha funny Hayoung”, she answered

“But seriously unnie, this is A LOT of flowers”, she pointed out animatedly with her hands, “Who sent them?”

“I don’t know”, she said awkwardly

Hayoung connected the dots in her head for a second and her face turned into complete horror as she gasped, “OH MY GOD! It’s Taemin oppa isn’t it? You used to have sunflowers all the time in your room – but well not to this extent- but still OH MY GOD!”

“Hayoung calm down just …”

The door slammed open as Bomi barges in, “Naeun-ah~ the collection was so beautiful ….”, Bomi had the same expression as Hayoung but followed with, “Why is there literally a field of flowers and why is Hayoung hyperventilating?”  

“Bomi unnie! THE FLOWERS ARE FROM TAEMIN OPPA!”, yelled Hayoung

Bomi’s face turn into shock as she told Naeun, “No! don’t fall for his tricks! He basically avoided you for half a year and you guys broke up for – what, a year now? He didn’t do anything in that 1 year and he wants you back now? What about the fact that he was seen with Chungha-ssi last night? He must be playing some kind of game!” 

Naeun really does not handle confrontation well, so while Bomi is ranting she just stayed silent. She still can’t believe it though, ‘He wants me back? Is this some kind of sick joke he’s playing?’, the text, the flowers, the cards, everything is too much. She is still in shock while the other two are discussing how they would make Taemin pay for confusing Naeun once again.

Soo Jung suddenly came in the dressing room and said, “Hello Unnies, it’s nice seeing you again, but I think Naeun unnie is really tired from the show and it would be awesome if she takes a rest, she’ll probably see you guys tomorrow again, is that ok?”

Hayoung and Bomi are still high off of their discussion but they wear a mask of understanding. “Hey Naeun, sorry about that, we’ll discuss this again tomorrow okay? Don’t think too much about it and remember that we are here for you!” Bomi told her. Hayoung and Bomi crossed the room and hugged her tightly, “We love you okay Nangnie, you are not alone in this, we don’t want last year to happen a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter